h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: New DNR Commisioner

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:08 pm

As for the the comments against women in leadership roles - get the **** over yourselves you Neanderthal asses! Would you say that if it was your Mom or wife or sister leading a division/dept?
Why not try that mentality at this Sundays dinner table with her present - "I think that all women are fundamentally not qualified to be a leader in work just because they are a woman ". See how THAT goes over.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

hobbydog
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:40 pm

It won’t matter who leads the department. They will never please all of the diverse interests in the state. Then there will always be those who will blame the DNR for their Inability to catch or kill stuff.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: New DNR Commisioner

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:30 am

h2ofwlr wrote:As for the the comments against women in leadership roles - get the **** over yourselves you Neanderthal asses! Would you say that if it was your Mom or wife or sister leading a division/dept?
Why not try that mentality at this Sundays dinner table with her present - "I think that all women are fundamentally not qualified to be a leader in work just because they are a woman ". See how THAT goes over.
Wow i guess i need to go back and read the comments. As far as im concerned she cant do any worse than landwehr so she starts on a good note.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:39 am

deet wrote:I saw a list of the newly appointed commissioners. Four of six are women. Gettin' WOKE
Here is the comment who made fowler lose it. Look walz is a leftist he just ran as a moderate to win. If he appointed mostly men his left win base would lose it. Its all calculated. Oh and fowler my wife is korean so bring on the attacks calling me a Neanderthal.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:42 am

h2ofwlr wrote:As for the the comments against women in leadership roles - get the **** over yourselves you Neanderthal asses! Would you say that if it was your Mom or wife or sister leading a division/dept?
You seem angry..

GK1
Coot Commander

Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:48 pm

Fowler...you truly are an idiot.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:34 am

DA couldn't pass up an opportunity at stressing that MN sucks and Big Ag, and people, and anyone that lived in the last 150 years are to blame, on his way to welcoming? the new DNR Commissioner.
Last edited by lanyard on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 am

The liberals get women in power because poor them. Usually the most unqualified person for the job. Because sexism....

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Takem1 wrote:The liberals get women in power because poor them. Usually the most unqualified person for the job. Because sexism....

I try to not let political issues get in my way when it comes to getting a piece of A..... thinking you and Gimp might not be that flexible. In the interest of helping a brother out, I give you:

https://trumpsingles.com

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:39 am

Takem1 wrote:The liberals get women in power because poor them. Usually the most unqualified person for the job. Because sexism....

It plays well to the base. Democrats are all about identity politics now and choosing too many white males would bed very bad for business. When was the last time a govenor candidate in Minnesota picked a male as his running mate? Politics is very very calculated and despite fowlers rant thats just a fact. I dont care either way as my life is great. Just how i see it.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”