Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Re: New DNR Commisioner

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:03 am

She seems like a hippy to me. So I have little hope she'll do anything that will benefit hunters and anglers. I had higher hopes for the last guy...he turned out to be a POS. Maybe this chick will get shit right.
Dominate The Skies.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:59 am

I like Hippy chicks. :D

At least she fishes and hunts deer!

"Eran Sandquist, Minnesota state coordinator for Pheasants Forever, said the new commissioner comes from a strong conservation background and has always relied on science to guide her decisions."

http://e.startribune.com/Olive/ODN/Star ... lKL4ob4o1c
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:30 am

If for nothing else, I like that a change was made. Landwehr had eight years which is a hell of long time considering he was appointed and didn't have to get re-elected....he had eight full years. No campaigning, fundraisers, constant obligations to the press, having to get re-elected. Nope, he had eight years to quietly work in the office and accomplish whatever goals he envisioned for himself when he was appointed....

....being that I couldn't tell you a single even quasi-signature-esque thing he did I'm guessing another four years would have been about the same which is the exact same as every dipshit that got appointed before him.....

.....since we're talking about the DNR commissioner. Chief ding-dong of the fukcing pencil pusher tribe.

Only in MN do people make a big deal out of the DNR commissioner, as if it has ever mattered or made the slightest fukcing difference what happens.

You want to know what this chick will be like?
Hmmm, let me take a look into my crystal ball for you.....

.....She's going to "listen" a lot to citizen input.....there'll be all kinds of surveys, focus groups, and meetings open to the public for discussion and citizen advisory pertaining to every issue even the ones the least bit controversial. Then once they've "listened" the DNR is going to do whatever the hell a handful of peer-reviewed academic poindexters say to do despite the fact that it lacks all common sense and is borderline retarded, they fukc shit up even worse, study their fukc up for the next several decades, and then have a renewed round of "listening" in regards to the same exact issue about five DNR commissioners from now.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

But we're just so special here in the land of ten-thousand flakes....we have a shitty newspaper columnist that rehashes the same old tired shit about how we need to address our conservation woes now or forever otherwise the sky will be falling.....and the motherfukcer has been saying it on repeat for four decades on no one has had the stones to point out he's a hypocritical piece of shit since he never does anything and on top of that---he's wrong---the sun still rises in the East every morning.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:41 am

hobbydog wrote:It won’t matter who leads the department. They will never please all of the diverse interests in the state. Then there will always be those who will blame the DNR for their Inability to catch or kill stuff.

Yep.................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:03 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:As for the the comments against women in leadership roles - get the **** over yourselves you Neanderthal asses! Would you say that if it was your Mom or wife or sister leading a division/dept?
Why not try that mentality at this Sundays dinner table with her present - "I think that all women are fundamentally not qualified to be a leader in work just because they are a woman ". See how THAT goes over.

:shock:

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:I like Hippy chicks. :D

"Eran Sandquist, Minnesota state coordinator for Pheasants Forever, said the new commissioner comes from a strong conservation background and has always relied on science to guide her decisions."

Yeah...
That's what they all say.
Dominate The Skies.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:20 pm

Well the women say NO! to you, go figure!

Here, I put this up for SS since its been his constant responsible for the last 2 months.
Stute Slap wrote: :shock:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:05 am

Bullet21XD wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:I like Hippy chicks. :D

Yeah...
That's what they all say.

So are we getting a new 50 year duck plan for a million breeding ducks in minnesota?

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 am

Bailey wrote:So are we getting a new 50 year duck plan for a million breeding ducks in minnesota?

If she wanted to make a mark she'd pull that turd off the shelf and set it on fire.

Unfortunately, I'd anticipate the resource sink hole that is Mille Lacs, unstoppable invasive species, wolf management, and trails will be the focus because there are more rich white folks that get their panties in a bundle over those than they do about ACTUALLY going hunting and fishing.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Maybe she'll be able to change farming practices and harvest pots of gold efficiently from rainbows for funding.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”