Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: New DNR Commisioner

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 pm

I would say fisheries is the only innovative part of the DNR, often to the detriment of waterfowl habitat.

The fisheries guys I know are pretty hard core and have done good work... in northern MN, where there’s less duck/fish conflict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:45 am

Stute Slap wrote:I would do drugs with FF, although I'm not a big mushroom guy.....last time things got a little dark.

If everything comes through for me like I'm hoping it will, I'd be down to meet up and do some drugs. No shrooms though.

I like shrooms and have only had one bad trip ever.....ate a quarter on my l own with two friends and their girlfriends, both couples were fighting. They kept arguing and then would turn to me and go, "What do you think?" I was the fifth wheel they were asking to settle their petty bullshit. It was the worst and most blatant case of being the fifth wheel as I've ever been unlucky enough to be put in
Oh, and this was at night in February and it was like twenty below out. Luckily I lived a block over so I was able to go home and finish off about twelve hours of the worst trip ever in the privacy of my own home.

Shrooms need to be done outside on a sunny beautiful day. Going fishing on shrooms is awesome. Reeling in a fish and having it splash next to the boat = bad ass. You need to be around positive people that you know when doing shrooms, that are all also taking shrooms. All it takes is one dick that's just drinking to make some snarky comments or mock you as if you're a hippie and the worm can turn really quick.

If everything comes through as planned, we should go fishing with gimp and I'll bring a couple thirty packs of ham and a shitload of speed....and I guarantee it will be an awesome time.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:46 am

Fish Felon wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:I would do drugs with FF, although I'm not a big mushroom guy.....last time things got a little dark.

If everything comes through for me like I'm hoping it will, I'd be down to meet up and do some drugs. No shrooms though.

I like shrooms and have only had one bad trip ever.....ate a quarter on my l own with two friends and their girlfriends, both couples were fighting. They kept arguing and then would turn to me and go, "What do you think?" I was the fifth wheel they were asking to settle their petty bullshit. It was the worst and most blatant case of being the fifth wheel as I've ever been unlucky enough to be put in.
Oh, and this was at night in February and it was like twenty below out. Luckily I lived a block over so I was able to go home and finish off about twelve hours of the worst trip ever in the privacy of my own home.

Shrooms need to be done outside on a sunny beautiful day. Going fishing on shrooms is awesome. Reeling in a fish and having it splash next to the boat = bad ass. You need to be around positive people that you know when doing shrooms, that are all also taking shrooms. All it takes is one dick that's just drinking to make some snarky comments or mock you as if you're a hippie and the worm can turn really quick.

If everything comes through as planned, we should go fishing with gimp and I'll bring a couple thirty packs of ham and a shitload of speed....and I guarantee it will be an awesome time.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Make mine Coors banquet shorties.

sent from deez nutz lay'n on yo chin
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Sounds wonderful.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Twelve hour shroom trip? Are you sure you didn’t eat some doses too?

What kind of speed are we talking?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:40 pm

I ate a quarter of some extremely potent shrooms.....everyone else tripped balls for 3-4 hours splitting an eighth...both couples, four people, consumed the same amount collectively as I did solo, and intensely tripped for a decent duration.

It was an accident. One of my college buddies that I met in the dorms, a crazy mofo from Minot, ND....was dealing weed and shrooms at the time and there was some confusion on what he told me to take. He had to leave to pick up his girlfriend or something and when he got back he was like, "Holy Shit! Did you just eat that entire quarter of shrooms," and started laughing. He mentioned how hilarious this was going to be and didn't even charge me for the shrooms.

The type of speed would be the best type of speed----the most crystalline variety of crystal meth one could ever smoke
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:10 am

My last time eating shrooms was me eating an 8th, got bored waiting for it to kick in, mountain biked into town to get a dew, shrooms hit me like a freight train as i walked into the gas station, everything turned green and isles doing the never ending hallway thing, payed for dew with 20 and left without change, crawled into used tire shed at auto mech shop to chill out, finally got home and turned on tv to see world premiere of Rob zombies dragula.

Time before that we built a fire, threw out some lines for catfish, caught my pants leg on fire, 3 guys I used to hang out with in high school randomly shows up that are tripping on shrooms themselves, we laugh, drink and smoke till the sun rises.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 am

Nershi wrote:Twelve hour shroom trip? Are you sure you didn’t eat some doses too?

What kind of speed are we talking?

Nershi aren't you going to those jam band concerts all the time? I think you might be a good addition to this get together.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 am

gimpfinger wrote:My last time eating shrooms was me eating an 8th, got bored waiting for it to kick in, mountain biked into town to get a dew, shrooms hit me like a freight train as i walked into the gas station, everything turned green and isles doing the never ending hallway thing, payed for dew with 20 and left without change, crawled into used tire shed at auto mech shop to chill out, finally got home and turned on tv to see world premiere of Rob zombies dragula.

Time before that we built a fire, threw out some lines for catfish, caught my pants leg on fire, 3 guys I used to hang out with in high school randomly shows up that are tripping on shrooms themselves, we laugh, drink and smoke till the sun rises.

That is hilarious.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”