Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Gimp

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:30 pm

FF brought up in another thread the Gimp was gone......I wonder if he finally choked out his landlord or caught the guys that tried to steal his trailer and pulled an American History X and wound up in the can?

deet
Mergie Marauder

Re: Gimp

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:55 pm

I've wondered for a while - does anybody here know anybody else here? Can anyone check on gimp?

I don't know anyone.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:00 pm

I think Lanyard has his digits from picking up long line weights from him. You don't see Lanyard around much anymore either though.

Gimp left with the two line thread. Gotta say he had a good point in that thread.

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:23 pm

I thought I heard somewhere he turned himself in to Chicago PD this morning..... something about staging his own shakedown?

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:28 am

Gimps real name is Robert/bob Bradish(sp).

Facebook him, I don’t have Facebook.

Haven’t heard from his buddy takem1 either lately
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Let's get his picture on a milk carton or Amber Alert billboard....he will turn up somewhere.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm

He's alive and well on bookface......................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:25 pm

Mallard_maniac wrote:I thought I heard somewhere he turned himself in to Chicago PD this morning..... something about staging his own shakedown?

Haha! What else can you expect from a queer named Jussie!!

I hope Gimp comes back. Hopefully he waited to fukc up the landlord's shit.

He's on fb?

JFC do I hate fb. I got off there and all other social media about a year ago....one of the better decisions I've ever made.

I did create an alias simply because there's so much shit on there. Companies with their only web presence being fb....fb marketplace taking over Craigslist's territory....it killed most forums a while ago. There's basically the internet and fb. It's like it's own internet.

My alias got the boot after two weeks and not making a single post. Somehow fb new it was an alias. No pictures no friends no posts. Haven't cared enough to make another one, probably won't....until the entire internet is on fb.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:53 am

I have never been on social media. It's disappointing when you never talk to friends to know how them and their families are doing because they post it to FB assuming everyone sees it and no longer care to call and actually talk. Pretty ridiculous to me. I've even refused to make one for the company as it just gives crazies another outlet. Social media is the single biggest threat to our society

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Yupp he's busy posting on fb.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”