lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Gimp

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:35 pm

greatwhitehunter3! wrote:Yupp he's busy posting on fb.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

..... and generally not happy. Not sure what happened, but something State of MN did wound him up pretty tight. I think it had something to do with the new real ID law and what type of ID he needed to get an ID and something. Too much snow to fish, hates liberals.

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Gimp

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 pm

lanyard wrote:[quote="greatwhitehunter3!"]Yupp he's busy posting on fb.

..... and generally not happy. Not sure what happened, but something State of MN did wound him up pretty tight. I think it had something to do with the new real ID law and what type of ID he needed to get an ID and something. Too much snow to fish, hates liberals.[/quote]Hahaha yupp

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:02 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I have never been on social media. It's disappointing when you never talk to friends to know how them and their families are doing because they post it to FB assuming everyone sees it and no longer care to call and actually talk. Pretty ridiculous to me. I've even refused to make one for the company as it just gives crazies another outlet. Social media is the single biggest threat to our society

Do you yell at kids to get off your lawn?

Whenever I start bah itching about the interweb and face page, my kids just shake their heads and remind me of how much I use my phone, clist, forums, etc. Wife turned me onto fb market place and that's what has drug me into fb begrudgingly. First buy was some herter's foamers and I was hooked like a $2 lady of the evening after trying meth for the first time. Soon I'll be eating my cheerios at 2am drooling into my soggy O's over ch!t I can't afford and don't need.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:29 am

Best decision I made was quitting Fake Book like 6 years ago. The whole thing is people desperately trying to get attention, I seriously think if there wasn't FB some people wouldn't go on vacation. Look at me, look how happy I am, look how much money I have.

The more someone posts on FB, the less happy/confident they are in reality.

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:35 am

get-n-birdy wrote:Wife turned me onto fb market place

There's alot of good stuff on marketplace!

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Stute Slap wrote:The more someone posts on FB, the less happy/confident they are in reality.

I scanned over a study that was about social media, the more “friends” a person has on social media, correlated to how depressed they are.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:36 pm

emptymag wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:The more someone posts on FB, the less happy/confident they are in reality.

I scanned over a study that was about social media, the more “friends” a person has on social media, correlated to how depressed they are.

Yeah I believe it.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:00 pm

greatwhitehunter3! wrote:
get-n-birdy wrote:Wife turned me onto fb market place

There's alot of good stuff on marketplace

It's the one and only possible reason I'd ever consider making a legit fb profile at some point in the future.

It's already impacted the amount of stuff on CL. From what I remember, been a while since I was on it, stuff was priced less than CL for some reason. There'd be two of the same relative thing on both sites and marketplace it was almost always less. I think people like the fact that there isn't anonymity like on CL. You know who you're meeting up with on marketplace = safer in a lot of ways
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Stute Slap wrote:
emptymag wrote:

Yeah I believe it.

I totally believe it.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Fish Felon wrote: From what I remember, been a while since I was on it, stuff was priced less than CL for some reason.

That's definitely the case for everything that I have been looking at so far.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”