maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2019

Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Kirk coming around? Road win on primetime vs an opponent with a winning record?

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:43 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Kirk coming around? Road win on primetime vs an opponent with a winning record?

Everyone so excited..... I just notice they somehow managed not to lose.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:56 am

I watched till halftime last nite, told the wife after we were up 14 - 0 that it was a great start but can we finish it with a win, after they tied score at 14 I had seen enough and was falling asleep in the chair anyways, turned on NFL Network first thing and they were showing highlites of the win, Dallas is a tough place to play and every NBC expert picked the Caboys to win......Nice Win for the Vikes, Cook is F-ing beast......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:15 am

I dunno......

Okay win that comes off as a good win by how bad of a coach Garrett is. I kind felt like we were given a bit of a gift on this one.

Great game for Rudolph....two TD's and a two point reception...all really good catches but the first one was absurd.

Cook/Mattison both were good. Defense was very clutch even if the rest of the game they were of the "bend but not break" versus dominant variety.

So yeah....pretty dang good showing, even for Cuz-Nugs....but Holy Shit does Jason Garrett suck as a head coach, just absolutely brutal play calling by Dallas throughout most of the game.

With the giant Zeke fumble (AKA "Zeke's Contract") and Jerry Jones being an idiot, I don't see what could otherwise be a good football team for a while amounting to much at all.

Dak's impending contract along with Zeke's is going to gut the rest of the team.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:47 pm

I see no way Garret is the head coach next year, Hello Urban Myer..........

Does Garret make the offensive play calls, I'm thinking that young offensive cordinator is doing the play calling but could be wrong, either way Garret is History.......paid Zeke way too much $$$, running backs are dime a dozen now days it seems.....or they're only as good as their O-line is.....................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Every time they showed Jason Garret he had the look of an exasperated father of kids who don’t listen for shit. I think he’ll be gone, but I wonder what kinda constraints he has to work with Pappa Jerry always having such a strong influence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:57 am

Resign Kirk....and ink that deal fukcing ASAP
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:15 am

No Vikes this week but how entertaining was watching the fudge Packers get steamrolled by the 'Niners?

Ooooh.....Delicious!!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:56 am

The Packers are such **** frauds. Coming off a bye week and just getting steam rolled? Rogers played like shit, but the excuses will be on everything else. The team just isn’t constructed that well and when Rodgers can’t play well, the team always loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:09 am

I've thought the Green Gay Fudge Packers have been frauds since the Vikes lost to them in Lambeau....

.....in what I'd consider Cousins's second worst game in purple and spotting them twenty one.

They're not that good. Rodgers isn't that good....he's still pretty good but he's no longer great.....nowhere near what he was at his peak......

I think the Vikings are going to stomp on their throats when the fudge Packers come to town.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”