Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Hard Seltzer

Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:50 am

Stute Slap wrote:Pretty much why I quit drinking. Not only did the physical hangover become unbearable, but what is even worse is the "mental hangover". Feelings of guilt, remorse, etc. Not sure where it comes from but here it is. But remember, it's kinda like when Neo grabs that cookie from the Oracle - you start to feel better with time, and at some point you look back and laugh.

Yeah, I think I'm going to try to quit.....again.....yet again.....might as well give it another shot.

I've been able to quit for months at a time. Once I quit for over a year, almost a year and a half, and it was probably the happiest and most productive period of time in my life. By far really. I didn't take any drugs at all.....not even an aspirin or a tylenol.....was able to quit smoking.......didn't even take caffeine for the first four or five months. So I did take caffeine during most of that period, but other than that? Nothing.

I'll spend a week drinking lots of water, eating healthy......I made a veggie platter to watch TNF this past week....and I'll feel great.....just phenomenal.

Yet for some reason then I'll go and get just fukcing hammered. To where I look out the window to see if my car is outside, and it is, and it'll have a new giant dent in it and will be driving horrendously......needs an alignment.....will have brush and shit hanging out from underneath it and be covered in dirt from off-roading or something......and I'll have no recollection as to how any of those things happened to it.......how or where I went....yeah........
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:06 am

Don't do it.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:15 am

One last thing about life insurance.....

.....a death benefit is quite literally the only thing left that can't be taxed. Whatever the amount the policy is for?

Straight Cash Homey

The insurance company strokes a check after receiving a copy of your death certificate, hands it over to the beneficiary, and no level of the government can't touch a single red cent of it.

Is there anything else like that? Any other semi-large to large lump sum of money that crosses hands in our society that has absolutely no taxation....Zero....attached to it whatsoever?

I guess leaving a cash tip could kind of be considered that.....technically it's supposed to be taxed (i.e. claimed by the server as taxable income), and it's a part of a transaction that is taxed in numerous other ways......but really it's one party giving another party money that usually isn't taxed, as long as it's a cash tip.

So other than maybe tipping I don't think there's anything out there besides life insurance that pays out and doesn't get taxed.

That's why farmers love it.

Lots of times when a farmer dies, if they don't have life insurance....or don't have enough of it.....they'll leave their land to the successive generation but unless they can stroke a check for 28% of what it's worth (estate tax) it'll wind up in probate with the state ultimately selling it off and returning the 72% to the farmer's kid.

Life insurance is pretty cool when you think about it.......
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:22 am

emptymag wrote:Don't do it.

Thanks. I won't....I can't.....no gun.

I really do need to ride out what have going on because it's important to me to ruin the motherfukcers that ruined me....or at least die trying.

Then I can die in peace. We'll see....maybe getting millions will make me happy. It's possible to have a twenty year old be your ride or die chick if you're a millionaire. If nothing else, it'll be way more bad ass if I destroy the motherfukcers that killed me, get millions, and then blow my head off. That scenario seems way more cool and much less depressing, for whatever reason.

If what I have going on doesn't work?

Then maybe....just maybe......I'll be shooting my way into a board room and killing as many of those motherfukcers as I can before getting put down......

If I can't ruin them financially there are other ways to get even. Honestly? They don't know this, but they should be rooting for what I having going to work......being ruined is better than taking a load of 004 buck to the chest/dome.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:30 am

You been to church lately?

Maybe a little prayer and confession wouldn’t hurt.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:47 am

emptymag wrote:You been to church lately?

Maybe a little prayer and confession wouldn’t hurt.

Church isn't a bad idea.....I just find it really depressing going there alone.

Do you go to church alone?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:53 am

A dude my age is pitied when he goes to church by himself. I'm looking to feel better about myself and finding a higher power....finding a purpose.....finding a way to start fresh and build a new life.....

.....and when I go to church all it does is remind me of how broken I am, how I have absolutely nothing, and I wind up feeling worse......feeling like even more of a depressed loser than when I walked in.

Every other male there.....adult, middle-aged man......is there with his wife and kids.

I'm the only one there male, or female for that matter, in my age group that is there by themselves.

.....and I find it to be the most depressing thing ever.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 am

Karma will take care of those that have harmed you. Trust me, it works. Revenge is a bitter sweet pill; it costs you in terms of energy & emotion, but provides a smile when it happens.

Take that creative energy & emotion and uses your creative ideas to do what makes you happy. When Karma happens, you can still smile without paying the costs.

FF, I’m looking forward to many more years of your posts. Please don’t change that.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:03 am

Train jiu-jitsu. There are a two really good gyms in Brainerd. I’m being 100% serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:04 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Train jiu-jitsu. There are a two really good gyms in Brainerd. I’m being 100% serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I honestly might give it a shot, thanks for the advice!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”