Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Red lake ?

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Yah I've seen shit that could have played out just like that so many times when drunken egos get the better of people.

Phillip Nelson is in the XFL now as a punter tho so maybe there's a happy ending.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:25 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Phillip Nelson is in the XFL now as a punter tho so maybe there's a happy ending.

Did not know that .........wish him luck.......really thought that kid had a chance at QB at one time......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:13 am

9manfan wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]

Did not know that .........wish him luck.......really thought that kid had a chance at QB at one time......[/quote]

Sorry that was a terrible joke. He actually on an XFL team but as QB, not a punter. Man I really would have gotten a kick out of him ending up a punter. Idk I wasn’t too upset when he decided transfer, not that I would been upset even I thought he was good, cause he’s 20 year old so I can’t hold transferring against anyone really.

Man... imagine being a Big 10 QB at a big school out East thinkin you’re gonna be big sh1t, and then you go back to your shitty hometown of Mankato and kick a dude into a vegetative state. It’s a total ouchie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:18 pm

A real big ouchie, he has to wonder everyday " what if "......................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Red lake ?

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:21 pm

are we sympathizing more with the head kicker than the dude who has now has a giant scar on his head and is living with permanent brain damage?

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:47 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:are we sympathizing more with the head kicker than the dude who has now has a giant scar on his head and is living with permanent brain damage?

Haha....funny how that works, don't know either guy....................

https://www.mankatofreepress.com/news/l ... 97e92.html

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”