Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

The Cure For COVID-19

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:11 pm

The cure for COVID-19 is.......

....methamphetamine

I'm not joking.

My older brother has been on it for fifteen years. He is far healthier than most forty three year olds, looks younger, good complexion and not wrinkled despite spending the entire summer outside and never in his life using sunscreen.

He hasn't been sick in the past fifteen years. Not one sniffle, sneeze, or cough, or cold....no flu....no strep throat....nothing......for the entire duration of fifteen years.

Here's what you'll never be told by any mainstream source. The only way you'll ever hear this info is like this....some guy like me sharing it in a venue like a chat forum. The truth is:

You cannot get sick while doing meth.

As much as that probably sounds like tweaker bullshit, there's plenty of scientific findings and evidence for why this is the case.

The "Trump" drug:

"Chloroquine (Aralen) and hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) are anti-malarial drugs used to treat several forms of malaria. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are under investigation for treatment of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease."

From the following study:

Methamphetamine Reduces Virus Replication

http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0048335

"Similar to chloroquine, METH is a weak base capable of inducing a collapse of the pH gradient across acidic organelles. The microbicidal capacity of DCs and macrophages is significantly decreased after METH exposures (Tallóczy et al., 2008; Martinez et al., 2009). Furthermore, the drug reduces the number of DCs and NK cells (Saito et al., 2006; Harms et al., 2012). The reduction of monocytes (Harms et al., 2012) and macrophages in the peritoneal zone after METH administration has also been reported (Saito et al., 2008). Similarly, antigen presentation in professional phagocytes are dysregulated, diminishing the processing capacity of these cells (Harms et al., 2012). METH-treated macrophages in tissue culture displayed increased levels of pro-inflammatory cytokine TNF-α, whereas similar cells stimulated with lipopolysaccharide (LPS) showed increased amounts of IL-1β and IL-8 in addition to TNF-α (Liu et al., 2012). These modifications of the innate immune response can result in impaired inflammatory responses and the degradation of physical and chemical protective barriers."

Basically, meth is a more potent hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine and acts as an anti-immune/anti-inflammatory (stops your lungs from becoming inflamed and producing mucus/liquid until they fill and kill you) and it breaks down what's in the cellular wall that inhibits the transfer of what's needed to kill a ["the"] virus. It opens up the floodgates in your body and allows for a raging river of what's needed to fight off viruses/COVID-19 being able to get there faster and in more supply through faster cell to cell transfer.

A normal healthy person's immune system is the few hundred marines going across a beach in Cuba that JFK shipped out from the keys in Alumacrap boats under what became known as the Bay of Pigs.

A person who is a meth user's immune system is the 150,000 allied troops that stormed Omaha beach at Normandy and signaled the end of the third reich.

I guarantee you if the stigma that is attached to it was removed, and doctors had the balls to do it (or if people started self-medicating) that if given to COVID-19 patients.....meth would save a lot of lives.

It's the greatest decongestant known to man. You can be stuffed up as hell with a deep chest cold and thick phlegmy crud being hacked up, or nose dripping, and everything in-between, and if you smoke some meth you're instantly better. Can breath great, all that shit comes out of you, it gives you a ton of energy....it speeds up everything including the body's the ability to kick the shit out of viruses....

If you or a loved one gets sick and there aren't any ventilators.....before you die....a half day to a day before you need to be hospitalized I guarantee you....I promise you.....if you do meth you will be absolutely fine and feel better than ever within a day or two.

Meth---it can save lives if given a chance.

It's a man made molecular compound that's a drug........just like what's in every other pill a doctor has prescribed you over the entirety of your life.

Meth does get prescribed to people FYI

https://www.medicinenet.com/methampheta ... rticle.htm
Last edited by Fish Felon on Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Cure For COVID-19

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:19 pm

Would be insane if it worked.

I’m totally serious when I say this, you should try to track down some researchers at the U or Mayo and send them your hypothesis. Things are so desperate right now, I’d have to think somebody would take a stab at validating in at least a petri dish.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:36 pm

I feel like dudes that do heroine in their 20s stay cut up their whole lives. Just look at Keith Richards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Interesting idea. How’s his teeth look? Brain functions normal? Any personality disorders. The side effects may not be worth it.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:17 pm

I've already brought this up at a friend's house.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:24 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:Would be insane if it worked.

I’m totally serious when I say this, you should try to track down some researchers at the U or Mayo and send them your hypothesis. Things are so desperate right now, I’d have to think somebody would take a stab at validating in at least a petri dish.

I guarantee it works. I'll make a couple emails but won't put too much time into it. People that go to school for that long generally have a pretty strong preconceived notion about the drug that's hard to shake....doubt there's many in the medical community willing to think outside the box enough to possess the possibility of even considering the possibility of it working.

I have absolutely zero doubts. The key with it I think would be the time of application. I'm not exactly sure when that would have to be. It might not to be an issue since it's very possible that could administer dosing intravenously.

The beauty of it is that you can't OD on meth. Over the course of a few decades you can run your body down and die perhaps from complications of that, but it's damn near impossible to OD otherwise. You have to take some much it'd be insane. Unlike with coke, where OD'ing is a very real and present risk. Or heroin/opiates-pills/smack where OD'ing is expected....what a gay drug....obviously in a different class and not a stimulant but retarded even more so.

A man who did a couple year stay in prison, got out and literally had nothing....no money, family, friends, job......a dude that was a failed ex-con from Vienna was this close [holding index finger closely apart from thumb] to taking over world. All of our country's leaders had resources they were able to leverage and rise to power......Hitler had nothing and was without question the most influential and important person of the twentieth century. No way he accomplishes that feat if not for being on meth.....hell of a drug....hell of a drug....the stuff today is so pure, basically pharmaceutical grade, that there are very little side effects. It's not like when the shit was getting cooked stateside when backyard cooks using anhydrous, pseudoephedrine, lithium...the shit was rarely balanced, it'd be more acidic or too strong of a base....as the study points out it is a very weak base...it's almost neutral pH.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:40 pm

cstemig wrote:Interesting idea. How’s his teeth look? Brain functions normal? Any personality disorders. The side effects may not be worth it.

His teeth are perfect...had braces as a kid....no joke......his teeth are absolutely perfect.

Well, he took up chewing again in the past year but they're not even brown from that...maybe a hair brown sometimes when he has a giant dip in.

He's ADD/ADHD and I got him off meth for a year, year and a half by getting him on a heavy dosage of adderall, this was fourteen years ago so I was a little off by saying he's been on it fifteen years.

Adderall = salt tablet amphetamine = essentially meth

....but then he fukced up and got caught by his then wife (who later tried to kill him, was convicted of conspiracy to murder charges and sent to prison) and had to go to rehab.

Once he did that he could never get adderall again which is fukcing dumb. For some reason it's OK for doctors to prescribe methadone to heroin addicts but prescribing adderall to meth addicts is just terrible.

Anyways, the side effects are him owning his own house outright at age 43, being a good dad, and having a good job he's valued at....and they know he's on it. He gets heads up from his boss when his name has gotten drawn for random company UA's. They can't afford to lose him.

The drug has got a lot of bad stigma to it but you never hear about the success stories. The degenerate fukcheads you hear about?

I assure you'd be hearing about them whether they are on meth or not. Drugs don't make degenerates....degenerates just often like to do lots of drugs.....at least that's my take on it.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:55 pm

Meanwhile there's this fuktard...https://libertystitle.wordpress.com/202 ... remington/

Ever been so liberal that it kills people?

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:59 pm

"I assure you'd be hearing about them whether they are on meth or not. Drugs don't make degenerates....degenerates just often like to do lots of drugs.....at least that's my take on it."

Would be because all the degenerate duckweeds I know claim that this or that drug made hem do it so they can get a reduced sentence after they take a sq 18 exam. I watched from my teens till now people using this system to get lesser charges and time. They brag about it.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”