gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Coronavirus

Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Oh it’s def real which is the crazy part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watch 'the wild and wonderful Whites of West Virginia'on Amazon. It ain't no gay tiger crap but about a family thats in drugs, shootings, murder, incest baby making machines. You know real life chit and no one in a million tiger bullchit.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 pm

All the Whites need to stretch rope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:36 am

Honestly im exhaused with corona talk. It sucks and i hate working from home. Dog barks too much kids need to be given direction to do stuff while i try to work. Have to work late at night to get shit done alot. Work is crazy busy so im working 11 hours a day plus weekends. But its all in my house instead of the office. . A few walks a day and the grocery store is it. I actually miss the days my kids were busy with sports. We always had family time so that was never an issue. Always had family time. If this is still going on in a month other than the economy being destroyed I think people will say screw it and just start going out. You cant lock people in their houses that long before people rebel.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Coronavirus

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:41 am

h2ofwlr wrote:[quote="lanyard"] You know the total debt in the US was $17T going into this right?

Wrong.
Current is 23T, then add the 2.5 from last week.
Sounds like they could add another 1.5 to 4 yet this next few months.. :shock:[/quote]Yep and there is no choice. We shut down our economy on purpose. You cant tell somebody your job is gone cause we decided to shut you down but too bad. If trump didnt do a stimulus he would have been hung by a tree. I hate debt big time but politicians long ago gave up caring about the debt. Trump woukd be at about 3% approval if he said too bad.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”