Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: Economy going forward?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:13 am

h2ofwlr wrote:
lanyard wrote:Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

What you smoking there boy? Or do you have early onset of dementia?

It's a quote from a movie. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:11 am

Hansen wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:
lanyard wrote:Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

What you smoking there boy? Or do you have early onset of dementia?

It's a quote from a movie. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Animal House was the Best..............I'm not gona go crazy worrying about the markets, not much a guy can do about it, as far as the virus I have enough work in shop to go for 3 weeks and I'm by myself, locking the doors come next Monday to keep the bullshitters out , things will get back to normal some day, they always do after these ordeals, stay safe everyone................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:48 pm

"America will never be the same again....."

Dramatic cliche bullshite.

People are generally stupid, that's never going to change. The Special Stupid might get more special, but send been moving that direction for 20 years

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Shit must be getting serious... seeing lots of decoys on FB Marketplace. Even honker field spreads.

Prices aren’t exactly desperate but it’s early yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:33 am

Quack wrote:Shit must be getting serious... seeing lots of decoys on FB Marketplace. Even honker field spreads.

Prices aren’t exactly desperate but it’s early yet.

Naw that's just the guys trying to afford a six pack or two of some avian magnum mallard floaters.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:52 am

It will all depend on what kind of business you are in. I am fortunate to work for a company that will actually come out of this in pretty good shape sales wise. So far our sales have gone crazy over the last few weeks. I guess we will know more after a few more weeks and see how long states do the shelter in place orders.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:25 pm

Glad to hear it. Can you speak generally about the industry you’re in or the industries you expect to thrive?

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:44 pm

We supply photoelectric sensors to manufacturing all over the us and world.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:43 pm

It's rough, my dad's 62 laid off 10 people only has the accountant working, he may just say f it dissolve the company and retire. Always imagine he'd sell it but you can tell this has him at wits end. I think there's gonna be a lot of boomers in the same boat

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:32 am

There's going to be a lot of everyone in the same boat thanks to Walz......Walz, Walz, Walz.....such a dipshit.

[Walz's nasally/guttural voice]

"What I've done is made data driven decisions. This has resulted in me deciding to "save" about five or six hundred people in nursing homes from dying now and instead dying later in the year from other causes, mainly because they're really fukcing old and really old people die.

The tradeoff for being able to give a few more months of life to people who were sent to a place to die, and want to die, is just small tradeoff.....

.....of crashing the economy and causing hardship, extreme & pain & suffering, and death....lots and lots of death. The amount of young to middle-aged people that had a lot of life left to live that will end up killing themselves due to how shitty things will get will easily outpace all deaths from COVID within a month or two.

So I literally fukced everyone in our state....I put 200,000 restaurant and bar employees, and their owners, out of work/business with a single stroke of my pen.....so yeah, I fukced over the entire state but people are so stupid here that everyone just keeps talking about how great of a job I'm doing.

What do you I have to do to get a negative approval rating? I'm running out of ideas....I figured destroying the economy would do it but nope, MN is too stupid."

Screenshot_20200408-011124_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”