Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2019

Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:19 pm

Fish Felon wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]She's gotta be anally raping him every night

Lucky man![/quote]
Sometimes I can't tell if you're joking or being serious....Hahaha![/quote]

I’m a conflicted man. On one hand I love a domineering woman. On the other hand I don’t wanna be anally raped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Ngokue already traded lmaaaooo. High second round pic for a late 3rd rounder. Slick Rick is an absolute fraud.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:40 am

The calls are coming, starting with DD
Screenshot_20201023-103834.png

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:32 pm

Just a rebuilding year....

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:33 am

So if I'm understanding the Ngakoue trade correctly....

This trade enables the Vikes taking a draft pick somewhere in the 50th overall range and moves that pick back to roughly the 100th slot. It also has them take what will end up being a ten million dollar hit to the cap by doing a sign and trade with a hefty signing bonus to boot. They lose what seemed like a high contributing player per his salary.....

....and they come out walking away with with what exactly? A 4th round pick next year when Spielman is probably holding onto three 4th rounders as part a dozen picks he's already amassed???
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:01 am

Correct. The move to get Ngokue was an absolute blunder.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Yeah, that is absolutely unacceptable. Moves like that get you fired as a GM. I'll always contend that Spielman should have been sent packing the same day Ponder cleaned out his locker.

I also agree with the premise that NFL coaches have a five year shelf life. Zimmer has lost the team and doesn't care. If he was smart he'd be angling to take over in Big D once McCarthy gets shit canned. Zim has always wanted to coach the cowboys. This is his chance. He'd probably do pretty well. The defense really did make a noticeable leap forward his first years. Now I think what he says no longer registers, but it would again starting fresh somewhere else.

You can trade for coaches in the NFL. The Wilf's could get Jerry Jones to pick up the rest of Zim's contract and throw in a couple mid-rounders I bet. Old Jerry loves Zim and it's looking pretty obvious that the coach of the Packers all those years was Aaron Rodgers. Jones likes making bold moves thst make a statement. Acquiring Zim and firing McCarthy is right up his alley.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:15 pm

https://www.mesabitribune.com/opinion/c ... 2be28.html

Spielman's such a joke. Why in the hell would anyone make that Ngakoue trade? Why? He turned a 2nd round pick into a 3rd, added a $10 million hit to the cap, for a good player he no longer has.

It honestly makes you wonder if Baltimore had dirt on him? Maybe they had pictures of him bent over and getting railed by a black tranny? There has to be something more to this than what took place at face value? There's simply no way any GM in the history of the league would be incompetent enough to pull the trigger on making this deal? Especially when considering that Ngakoue is from Baltmore, played college ball at Maryland, is a total homer player for them that fills a huge need a team competing for a 'chip has......the Ravens Desperately wanted/needed the asset the Vikes had....and all they could get out of that position of leverage was turning a 2nd rounder into a 3rd and taking a ten million cap hit?!

WTF! So messed up. It makes Zero sense.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Unfortunately when you have a loyal fan base...and the money keeps rolling in no matter the blunders, standings etc...that's all that matters to the ownership of this particular team...making money. Standings, playoffs, Superbowl etc are literally the furthest thing from ownerships minds

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:53 am

I disagree. I think what you said is 100% true when it comes to the Twins and the Pohlads, but not for the Wilf's and the Vikings. The Wilf's have tried their asses off to win a championship. Money has never been an obstacle, other than in terms of the cap. Whenever they've been a Favre or a Cousins a way from a championship they've had no problem winning, dining, and anything short of personally 69'en them. True, it almost worked in the case of Favre and the case of Cousins they should have stuck with Case. It was a bold extremely stupid move but you can't hold it against them or say they weren't trying to win a championship. They've built state of the art facilities....granted also making money on the development side of things but nonetheless they've never sweated any expenditures cap or off the cap related at any time.

Honestly? I think they're mildly retarded. They're like some sort of inbred mafiaoso family. They definitely had that shit handed to them but deserve credit for knowing how to put good people around them and keep the gravy train rolling.

They just don't know how to do it with sports.

The problem with most MN sports teams is that they're typically owned by Minnesotans. MN owners suck. They're too pragmatic, are suckers for shitty homer picks, are too passive aggressive and getting bullied by most coaches and GM's in sports because they're normal and direct, and above all else they're too complacent to be good than to take enough risks to ever be great. They're too afraid to lose money and they know Minnesotans are delusional enough to wholeheartedly get behind a mediocre .500 team as if competing for making the playoffs as the lowest seed is the same as winning a championship. As long as a team is competitive enough to be flirting with a playoff spot during most of the season, this town and state will be at games passive aggressively trying to kind of shit talk the handful of fans for the other team....just not to the point where if the guy came over and beat their ass that it wouldn't be on them. People in this state are too big of pussies to ever directly talk shit.

I was at Walmart last night and I already rang my shit up at the self check out when I remembered to ask if they had butane after not seeing it other than the camping
butane. So I ask the chick who's working the as the monitor for the self check out and she didn't even know what butane was so I had to explain it to her, and said it'd be wherever the tobacco products were. She goes and finds it in checkout line 8 but didn't bring me a can because the old lady working it wouldn't Iet her because she's not 18. It's a like 9:45 and there's very few people in the store since they close at 10pm and the new later hours most people don't know about yet. The stores almost empty, except for the fifteen people in line at checkout 8 because it's the only one where a person rings you up. I walk over, can literally see the cab of butane behind her, and wait at the end until she's done with the current customer before asking for a can of butane. It would've literally taken one second for her to reach down and grab one and give it to me. She says I have to get in line and wait my turn. I told her I didn't want to buy it here I just need a can to complete my checkout as the last item....everything else is rang up down at the self checkout. She insists I wait in line. After going a few customers she **** something up, turns her light on for the lead to override her **** up, and while standing there waiting I ask her again for a can butane. She tells me it can't be rang up at the self checkout, I assure it can and that I've done it before, she says no...that I have to wait my turn. I point out that right now she's not helping anyone so she might as well help me out by handing me a can of butane. She gets pissy and says 'no' and acts like I'm being out of line. Dude comes over, overrides the till, she gets back to checking people out. I thought about saying something to the guy but being that I just asked her and got the stank eye I let it go. She rings up the nexr few groups and is on the last one before me and fukcs up again and has to turn her light on for the lead. Obviously knowing my patience has run thin says she's sorry for the wait. I say it's no biggie just hand me the butane and I'll be on my way. Oh, I almost forgot....when she originally told me to get in line and I went back to the self checkout and asked the chick to go grab it for me and she tried but the lady wouldn't give it to her coworker because she wasn't 18, despite whatever law she believed she was upholding existing only in her head. Anyways, when she tells me she won't give me the butane for the last time I flip out....start yelling at her to quit being such a stupid fukcing old bitch and to hand me a fukcing can of butane. Everyone left in the store is looking over to see the fireworks at checkout 8. She says she doesn't have to take it from me and I shout back at her that this is me not taking her fukcing bullshit anymore, that she needs to learn how to do her fukcing job, that even I know how to do it better and fukcing guaranteed that I'd have no problem ringing it up on my own, that there's no law that says someone less than 18 can't sell butane, and that if I was wrong it meant I'd have to do a walk of shame back to her aisle to buy it which if that happened I'd apologize to her but if I didn't have to come back it meant that I was right and that meant she's a dumb fukcing old bitch who needs to learn how to do her job and quit causing problems for the customers and fellow employees. At that point the customer service lead got there, handed me the butane before fixing her till and then I walked over to the rest of my shit, scanned it, has the chick hit the button like any chimp can do stating i was over 18, and then I paid and got the fukc out of there laughing so that old bitch could hear me and realize that I was correct and she was indeed an old dumb bitch. I apologized to the other chick, said, "Well.....that was unfortunate," when I passed her on my walk back with the butane after lighting out the chick at register 8. Some people probably thought I was a dick, but she was the dick. Wasting my time and trying to control me in total kunt-like fashion.

And that's why I'd be a great sports owner. Because I'm not some passive aggressive tool that let's an old lady boss him around just because she wants to and is direct. Wrong is wrong and if you're going to be that big of a time suck for a customer you better be right.

More Minnesotans need to freak out and let any passive aggressive dipshit we're no longer putting up with their bullshit. Times they are a changing.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”