Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Election

Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:42 am

9manfan wrote:[quote="cstemig"]The Trumps are losing their collective minds! All of their noise and false accusations are going nowhere and are fueling chaos. They need to chill out and let the process work.

Now insert Liberals in place of Trump and you have it to a T from last election........only Trump had to put up with that shit for 4 years..........................[/quote]

Claiming our own people are intentionally rigging and undermining the sanctity of our democratic election is not the same claiming Russian interference....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:44 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
9manfan wrote:[quote="cstemig"]The Trumps are losing their collective minds! All of their noise and false accusations are going nowhere and are fueling chaos. They need to chill out and let the process work.

Now insert Liberals in place of Trump and you have it to a T from last election........only Trump had to put up with that shit for 4 years..........................

Claiming our own people are intentionally rigging and undermining the sanctity of our democratic election is not the same claiming Russian interference....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

So you think every mail in vote is legit ???????
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:51 am

Yeah, it is different since we can actually fukc these people up once it's proven since they are here instead of over in Russia.

Russia is just a smokescreen....they're China's fall guy.

How do you interfere with everything American and avoid being detected?

By creating misdirection and getting them so focused and worked up thinking it's their longest and biggest enemy they never even question if it's actually you (China).

We might as well have plastic surgeons pull our eye lids tighter with a couple stitches, get malaria so our skin turns yellow, and start speaking Mandarin since if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck.....

.....we're now a bunch of chink motherfukcers.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Election

Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:54 am

9manfan wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="9manfan"][quote="cstemig"]The Trumps are losing their collective minds! All of their noise and false accusations are going nowhere and are fueling chaos. They need to chill out and let the process work.

Now insert Liberals in place of Trump and you have it to a T from last election........only Trump had to put up with that shit for 4 years..........................[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

So you think every mail in vote is legit ???????[/quote]

Not sure. Whatever the case is, i want the truth, regardless.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:09 am

" Not sure. Whatever the case is, i want the truth, regardless. "

same here.......................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:51 am

I’m not sure how far all the challenges & law suits will go without some solid evidence or validation of corruption. The system has worked well before, so why the chaos now?

It appears to be over except for the fat Trump to sing.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:14 pm

I think it will drag out in the courts, and hopefully the truth comes to the light. This is annoying but not inherently bad. But as if of right now, with no evidence being presented of foul play, it looks like a trump temper tantrum.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:42 pm

There is definitely some questionable stuff going on in the ballot counting process. Don’t have time to find all the links to videos and articles to post up here but some of the stuff I was seeing this morning posted on another site seemed very suspect and some down right shady.

If they find and prove voter fraud the guilty should be tried for treason and hung for it. Nothing worse for a democracy than tampering with elections.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:12 pm

Nershi wrote:

If they find and prove voter fraud the guilty should be tried for treason and hung for it. Nothing worse for a democracy than tampering with elections.

And what is it called when President Trump calls for the premature end of counting ballots? The leader of our democracy trying to change constitutional rights when things are not going his way! He should be charged with treason just like anyone else trying to interfere with an election process.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:50 pm

cstemig wrote:
Nershi wrote:

And what is it called when President Trump calls for the premature end of counting ballots? The leader of our democracy trying to change constitutional rights! He should be charged with treason just like anyone else trying to interfere with an election process.

He wanted to stop it until there could be observers to make sure it was legit. He didn’t want to stop counting for good. I don’t follow his twitter so correct me if I am wrong but that was my understanding.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”