Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: She was right!

Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:57 am

Fish Felon wrote:The culvert South of Garrison, just North of the South Garrison landing.....

....closed down a major highway for over a year and cost $1.5 million for the state to redo.

It was originally put in during the 30's under WPA shit so that particular culvert was historic.

A fukcing culvert.

I see pretty much more of the same happening with this bullshit.....remember, these are the same people who brought us MNLARS.

Set the bar low....very low......

Drop in the MNDOT bucket man. They basically have infinity money cause of the fuel tax. You don’t even wanna know what spend on other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: She was right!

Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:59 pm

This culvert thing will actually be the most useful thing done in a while.....

.....do you know how sketchy you look crossing a highway on foot?

169 from Garrison down to Onamia is full of peeps walking up and down the highway, sometimes across, usually walking with traffic wearing all black, hood up, staring at the ground.

If nothing else, I just got a whole bunch of new places to pull over, throw the hazards on, and then duck down and spray some feces in. My old favorite was bridge overpasses. It's easy to find a place to piss....I bet I could find a half dozen things to piss into inside each and every one of your vehicles right now. Empty fountain drinks, bottles, cans, plastic bags, coffee mugs, hats, gloves, babies, etc., but shitting is a whole other matter.

As I've gotten older shitting has become more of a wild card. Sometimes it'll hit me like a ton of bricks but usually I'll know that within a half hour.....I better be able to spray some mud.

Here's the deal.....if I feel the urge gurgling up deep in my belly and I got a half hour....being at the gas station in fifteen minutes won't do me any good unless I want to hang out on a gas station toilet for ten to fifteen minutes, which every fukcer in this state who's ancestors didn't come from Europe or Asia seems to think is just flipping great.....not my cup of tea.

I like to go when I'm ready to blow....Mount St. FF's violently erupting mud volcano.....

Hard to do when driving....creeping through rush hour traffic on 35W that's bumper to bumper and the next exit with a legit gas station you can get out and make it to a toilet without shitting your pants is ten miles away in the suburbs.

Thank God for overpasses. Hit the shoulder, flip the hazards, run up the steep embankment until you hit the lip at the top, reach up and grab the edges of a truss and then shit away......after pulling down your pants of course.

I can't tell you how many times I've done this, probably 7-8ish in Minneapolis proper, and not once have I seen a bum. Everyone always asks me that. I've seen rolled up pieces of carpet, cardboard boxes, shopping carts, glass jars and plastic containers filled with various liquids....but no bums. What's a bum going to do? Get mad at you for covering their stuff with your feces that is already covered in feces?

Anyways, I'm glad I'll have more spots to shit out of site of other drivers now. These culverts don't sound like wildlife habitat or corridors......they sound like habitat for smack heads. Hell, go steal some cinder blocks and some mortar mix from a construction site and the degenerates just got themselves a new secret house.

Do you know what stops the dregs of society from taking up residence in our current culverts?

Flowing Water

Yeah, great idea....dry culverts for wildlife....open hiding areas under roads......great fukcing idea.....can't see anything going wrong there.

Mark my words.....within five years of making these they're going to find one converted to a bunker equipped with a stolen generator, big screen TV, piss soaked mattress, and a pile of needles almost as high as the cigarette buts. Fuggit, I might go make a fort out of one of them myself. They sound bad ass. A perfect spot to have your buddy drop you off with a twelve pack and an air mattress where you can go and be undisturbed and get some peace and quiet. No one is going to harass you. It's not like there'll be pedestrians. I'm guessing they're going to place these away from buildings and people....with the noise of the highway who the hell is going to hear you doing anything? I bet in the summertime they'll be nice and cool.

"Beat the Heat---Take a Shit in a Wildlife Culvert Corridor!

Travel-MN"
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”