Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Stute Slap wrote:

LOL I always forget you are a jam band guy.

Not anymore thanks to covid. Last show was the cheese run after thanksgiving 2019 in Colo. Had tickets bought to Milwaukee panic and Montana Cheese right before covid hit. Shows are gonna get rowdy when they let the dirty hippies get back to business.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:37 pm

I believe that’s the real Felon in the pics and I believe he got pinched and I believe that was him signing off.

But that’s the beauty of the man the myth the true internet legend... we can all believe whatever we want, we’ll probably never know any truths about the real character behind the online character.

His story about sleeping under the bridge in his boat and hearing the car crash / woman murdered was epic. Real or fiction, the man could write.

Hope we haven’t seen the last of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:44 pm

Wtf I don’t remember that story.

I think the guy that arrested for animal neglect that admitting to using his camera as a flail and killing someone in Central America was a wild story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JayRo
Coot Commander

Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:26 pm

Somebody on here must recognize him? I swear he indicated he participated in a group hunt or two back in the early days of the internet when strangers were getting together to hunt? Regardless, I will miss him. That painting of fouler in the red Lund still makes me bust out laughing. First time I saw it my wife wanted to know what was so funny. She looked at the painting and simply said I don’t get it??? I said trust me, that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Best wishes on battling your demons FF.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:11 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Wtf I don’t remember that story.

I think the guy that arrested for animal neglect that admitting to using his camera as a flail and killing someone in Central America was a wild story.

What?! Is that story part of the FF legend?

I’ll search the threads and see if I can find the one I referenced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:11 pm

I truly hope he writes some books in lock down.
I’d seriously donate to the cause!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:14 pm

JayRo wrote:Somebody on here must recognize him? I swear he indicated he participated in a group hunt or two back in the early days of the internet when strangers were getting together to hunt?.

He also stated that he used his real name as his screen name on “the old sight”.

Mark j???

Luke l???
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Post a picture you took in the last week.

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:40 pm

emptymag wrote:[quote="JayRo"]Somebody on here must recognize him? I swear he indicated he participated in a group hunt or two back in the early days of the internet when strangers were getting together to hunt?.

He also stated that he used his real name as his screen name on “the old sight”.

Mark j???

Luke l???[/quote]

Based on the snooping I’ve done, I’d guess Mark J. Was there ever a Matt Jones on the old sight?

Really hope Felon figures it out. Knew guys like him that were in and out and jail and seemingly hell bent on their own destruction. Hopefully he can avoid their fate.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:07 pm

Hmm...was a Matt jones on nodak outdoors

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:52 pm

Good chance that’s a felon alias name. I don’t think it’s his real name tho based on a YT channel I found.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”