maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: The "why is it" thread

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:31 pm

Why is it Hindus/Indians can be so religious but some of the most crooked lie through their teeth worst people to work for bastards in the world?

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:17 am

Why is it that we just dropped bombs on Syria and nobody gives a fk?

Why is it that the self proclaimed libertarians on here would rather spread lies about trump than the US bombing another country?... Oh ya they are really not libertarians.

.....insert insult here...
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:03 pm

^^^
Truth about Trump - he deescalated wars and tried to make peace between countries. Yet no one in the media wants to talk about that he was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize for his efforts.
Republicans especially (a fair amount of Dems too) are bought and paid off by legal bribes by the defense industry. Why? To keep us in war to keep developing, making bombs and related equipment to make them rich.
Same can be said about health care, except switch the % on Rep and Dems.
Back to Trump - he did try to drain the Swamp (have to give him credit for that) - but the Swamp of Congress are 90% bought and paid off by the corporations and they are beholding to them.
BTW on full disclosure, I'm a Libertarian. Have had out signs in front during election years, voted Libertarian for over 10 yrs now. Do I agree with everything about them? No - especially on open borders. But we desperately need a viable 3rd party. Repubs and Dems are like the right and left wings of the same bird called Politically Corrupt.
I at times still think of what in recent years and today might have been like if Perot did not go weird and that 3rd party had evaporated. Imagine if he stayed the course and there were say 7 US Senators and 50 Congressmen that were Independents, as they'd control the fate of most legislation. and we wouldn't be in the fluster fukc of a political mess that last few years.

Why is it that people keep voting for the Repubs and Dems when for a couple of decades the people have never given above a 20% approval rating of them?

Quack wrote:Why is it that so many people leave the last inch of beer in a can or bottle?

Because A they are not an alcoholic or B to put their cigs butts out in it.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:33 pm

My brother leaves about a third then brags about how much beer he drank lol

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:14 pm

why do i like edibles more then flower.
official sour toe member number 52,814

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:17 am

kwackkillncrew wrote:why do i like edibles more then flower.

Because you are getting older and edibles help with decreased joint inflammation.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:49 pm

Why is it that double barrel biden is pushing for federal prohibition of any states stand your ground laws?

Why is it nobody is talking about the release of covid positive illegal imagrints into this country?

Why is it nobody is thinking twice about the dems pushing through HR.1 that would destroy election integrity in this country?

Why is it that the vice president didn't know about the bombing in Syria untill the news reports started to come out?

Why is it that dur orange man bad but when it comes to Biden and the dems y'all are just frogs in a pot waiting for the water to come to a boil?
Last edited by datdudeunderdabed on Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:00 am

^
^
^
Nothing but Crickets from left media now, if people do not see this I feel for them.........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:44 am

9manfan wrote:^
^
^
Nothing but Crickets from left media now, if people do not see this I feel for them.........

Chit people still think 5 people were killed by trump supporters on jan 6th. Only one was killed and she was killed by the feds.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:03 pm

Why is it that there isn't 3 anti Biden posts per page on here like there wass anti trump posts? I mean even people that voted for biden are b*tching about him now.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”