emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:41 pm

GK1 wrote:How long? How long until the average man has to make a stand against this insanity?

Shouldve been along time ago.

I’m afraid it’s now or never...
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:31 pm

I gotta say...either the news ain't reporting it or this has been a lot more peaceful with less looting than I expected. This makes the way minneapolis handled things look like a complete joke

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 pm

There’s been sporadic looting and random shit happening in Brooklyn Center. Lake Street got hit the Sunday night and Monday night. Some dollar trees got fu(ked on and what not. No large scale arson like the last go round. National guard was put in place much sooner this time as well. Drove by the dollar tree hotel at the 494/100 interchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 pm

There’s been sporadic looting and random shit happening in Brooklyn Center. Lake Street got hit the Sunday night and Monday night. Some dollar trees got fu(ked on and what not. No large scale arson like the last go round. National guard was put in place much sooner this time as well. Drove by the dollar tree hotel at the 494/100 interchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:26 am

It was cold out.

Had this happened mid summer, it would have been much worse.
Dominate The Skies.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:40 am

emptymag wrote:
GK1 wrote:How long? How long until the average man has to make a stand against this insanity?

Shouldve been along time ago.

I’m afraid it’s now or never...

Agreed

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:03 am

Bullet21XD wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:
The left doesn't give a shit about blacks. If they did they'd be pushing to dump millions into a PR campaign focusing on educating blacks on what is expected when arrested.

Brah, dey born wiff dat.

Hahaha! Every day it's a little bit more difficult to argue they weren't.

How many videos of njggers dying do they need to see before realizing, "You know....I think if I'm ever in that situation.....probably more of a "when" than "if" possibility.....I'm not going to do the same thing as everyone else since I don't want to die."
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:04 am

Bullet21XD wrote:It was cold out.

Had this happened mid summer, it would have been much worse.

:lol:

It's funny because it's True!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:23 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I gotta say...either the news ain't reporting it or this has been a lot more peaceful with less looting than I expected. This makes the way minneapolis handled things look like a complete joke

A) it was a complete joke but B) this one is maybe a tenth as bad as Chauvin v Floyd.

I actually think the officer in this one is guilty of manslaughter and obviously strongly believe Chauvin is innocent.

Still....on the surface?

It's no comparison.

Plus there's C) as incompetent as they are even Walzruz, Frey, & Co learned a few things Not to do from the Floyd riots and D) Brooklyn Center benefited a ton from sheer luck with an enforcement presence nearby ready to roll that they've been coordinating and gaming for months. Oh, and E) it's cold out.

Lots of reasons why this one didn't escalate as quickly or as severe.

Side note: WTF is up with negroes looting dollar stores? Seriously?? They go through all that trouble and exposing themselves to getting shot, jumped, or arrested......

....all to restock chips and pop? What the ****!? What's the nicest thing there run? Fifteen bucks???

That just goes to show you how lazy they are...... can't even walk a dozen blocks to loot a target and get a TV and some other shit that a twenty in your pocket won't legally purchase it for you.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:07 am

and I heard a shoe store was looted again, and like the other times shoe stores were looted, none of the work boots were stolen......I know it's a OLD joke, but still a good one....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”