Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:36 am

9manfan wrote:and I heard a shoe store was looted again, and like the other times shoe stores were looted, none of the work boots were stolen......I know it's a OLD joke, but still a good one....

Hahaha!

How do you starve a njgger?

Put his EBT card under his work boots.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:31 am

LOL.......never heard that one before.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:35 am

Fish Felon wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I gotta say...either the news ain't reporting it or this has been a lot more peaceful with less looting than I expected. This makes the way minneapolis handled things look like a complete joke

A) it was a complete joke but B) this one is maybe a tenth as bad as Chauvin v Floyd.

I actually think the officer in this one is guilty of manslaughter and obviously strongly believe Chauvin is innocent.

Still....on the surface?

It's no comparison.

Plus there's C) as incompetent as they are even Walzruz, Frey, & Co learned a few things Not to do from the Floyd riots and D) Brooklyn Center benefited a ton from sheer luck with an enforcement presence nearby ready to roll that they've been coordinating and gaming for months. Oh, and E) it's cold out.

Lots of reasons why this one didn't escalate as quickly or as severe.

Side note: WTF is up with negroes looting dollar stores? Seriously?? They go through all that trouble and exposing themselves to getting shot, jumped, or arrested......

....all to restock chips and pop? What the ****!? What's the nicest thing there run? Fifteen bucks???

That just goes to show you how lazy they are...... can't even walk a dozen blocks to loot a target and get a TV and some other shit that a twenty in your pocket won't legally purchase it for you.

ha ha Walzrus gets me er'time

Dollar stores are f'd up, just stacks of cheap shit everywhere. How are they so popular?

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:32 pm

9manfan wrote:and I heard a shoe store was looted again, and like the other times shoe stores were looted, none of the work boots were stolen......I know it's a OLD joke, but still a good one....

Brooklyn Center Walmart reported...nearly entire store picked clean. Only soap, condoms, and work shoes remain.
Dominate The Skies.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:54 pm

Lol

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Some people on the next door app have the nerve to cry about the NG presence in Minneapolis LOLOL. Most people are appreciative tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:31 pm

Rita Ortega, 9th Ward city council candidate, said this on her FB before deleting.

I told y’all last summer they were Moaists and y’all scoffed. I hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya so!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:41 pm

Angela Negro? In Lowry Hill East??

Not a whole lot of Negro's in that neighborhood.....

Screenshot_20210418-192630_Chrome.jpg

Part of me wants to see Minneapolis burn. I hate white racist antifa liberals......hating them mre than Hitler hated the Jews.......so whether or not the city burns down because hypothetically I torched it myself........or those idiots torch it because they think they're fighting systemic racism.......

.....I really don't give a fukc. Dead is dead and burned is burned. The semantics of how it happened doesn't change the reality of what it is.

If ever a city full of dipshits ran by dipshits deserved to burn it is Minneapolis.

I felt bad for the business owners and city residents when I watched it happen the previous two times in the last calendar year......if it happens a third time I'm just going to laugh hysterically and enjoy it. I'll feel bad for exactly one person....DD....and other than that I'll have exactly zero sympathy for everyone I know or don't know living in Minneapolis.

They're responsible for Frey and the city council running the show. Don't cry for help when the dumb fukcs and antifa fukcs follow through on what they inherently are that ultimately is behind what got them elected.

16 Council members.....15 dems.....1 green party.......one who openly supports antifa (the AG's kid), and two that are black trannies....thing one and thing two....1/8th of a 16 person city council running the biggest city in the state and biggest in five state surrounding area of the upper Midwest......is comprised of black trannies........

........what a shocker this type of leadership along with that Homo Frey is responsible for running the city into the shit-covered-ground. They declared it "Abortion Clinic Workers Appreciation Day" and less than two months later the night sky was ablaze with their city on fire.

God did the same shit to a couple cities named Sodom and Gomorrah in the old testament........

.......and yet they never saw it coming.....their love of phaggotry causing fire in the sky.....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:06 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Angela Negro? In Lowry Hill East??

Not a whole lot of Negro's in that neighborhood.....

Screenshot_20210418-192630_Chrome.jpg

Part of me wants to see Minneapolis burn. I hate white racist antifa liberals......hating them mre than Hitler hated the Jews.......so whether or not the city burns down because hypothetically I torched it myself........or those idiots torch it because they think they're fighting systemic racism.......

.....I really don't give a fukc. Dead is dead and burned is burned. The semantics of how it happened doesn't change the reality of what it is.

If ever a city full of dipshits ran by dipshits deserved to burn it is Minneapolis.

I felt bad for the business owners and city residents when I watched it happen the previous two times in the last calendar year......if it happens a third time I'm just going to laugh hysterically and enjoy it. I'll feel bad for exactly one person....DD....and other than that I'll have exactly zero sympathy for everyone I know or don't know living in Minneapolis.

They're responsible for Frey and the city council running the show. Don't cry for help when the dumb fukcs and antifa fukcs follow through on what they inherently are that ultimately is behind what got them elected.

16 Council members.....15 dems.....1 green party.......one who openly supports antifa (the AG's kid), and two that are black trannies....thing one and thing two....1/8th of a 16 person city council running the biggest city in the state and biggest in five state surrounding area of the upper Midwest......is comprised of black trannies........

........what a shocker this type of leadership along with that Homo Frey is responsible for running the city into the shit-covered-ground. They declared it "Abortion Clinic Workers Appreciation Day" and less than two months later the night sky was ablaze with their city on fire.

God did the same shit to a couple cities named Sodom and Gomorrah in the old testament........

.......and yet they never saw it coming.....their love of phaggotry causing fire in the sky.....

Glad I made the cut! Pretty exclusive group.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:15 pm

They got a verdict already... supposed to be read in court shortly. I'm pretty surprised

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”