BOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

WTF!?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:11 pm

Re-Trial! Re-Trial! Re-Trial! Re-Trial!!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:19 pm

Pretty surprised the murder charges stuck

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Free shopping sprees should end now I would think....................the moment they gave Georgie boys family 20 some million before the trial started Chauvin was Phucked..................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:39 pm

I think you’d be hard pressed to make an argument he received his constitutional right to a fair trial. Lots of reasons this was not fair with an impartial jury. We’ll see if it’s tossed out as a mistrial on appeal. Would be hilarious if it was tossed out due to waters comments.

I agreed with manslaughter but not murder.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:11 pm

I didn’t think murder had a chance to stick but I think the prosecution did good and defense did bad. I’m not super surprised by the verdict.

I would also not be surprised if Chauvin won in appeals. Maxine Waters has complete sh!t for brains. It’s amazing how stupid she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:55 am

How can a guy be convicted of 2nd & 3rd degree murder plus 2nd degree manslaughter......

.....for the death of one guy?

There are cases where people got off on manslaughter charges by testifying they deliberately killed them....so admitted to murdering someone to get off on manslaughter. It's double jeopardy (not allowed) for the state to go after someone on either murder or manslaughter charges after being acquitted of one or the other previously.

My understanding is that after someone is convicted of a charge....any lower corresponding charges are irrelevant and dismissed. In Chauvin's case after they read the verdict of guilty for the 2nd degree murder charge.....that's it. They don't even read off the verdict of the lower charges because they no longer are applicable.

Because if you're convicted of Murder 2.....then you can't be convicted of Murder 3....and you especially can't be convicted of manslaughter......it's got to be one or the other.

Because last time I checked there's only one person dead.

So did Chauvin murder him in the second degree, murder him in the third degree, or kill him as a result of his negligence which would make it manslaughter?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:53 am

It doesn’t really make sense, but I believe he will only be sentenced for the highest charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:34 am

Remember murder 2 charge was withdrawn at one point too then added back. Chauvin is one unlucky guy.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:21 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Remember murder 2 charge was withdrawn at one point too then added back. Chauvin is one unlucky guy.

No joke.....dude has a dark cloud following him around.

I hope of I'm ever in a similar situation I have the wherewithal to kill myself.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”