Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:07 am

Funny how all you ever hear about is the blacks....no hispanics or whites. It's almost like this issue is largely media created, spun, and driven....

Screenshot_20210426-235701_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-235436_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:53 am

Please, don't bring up Facts to BLM...................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:48 pm

Not even just to BLM...this whole world gone retarded.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:48 am

BLM isn't the source pushing this crap....I'm convinced it's China....

....and their puppet.

20210428_044053.jpg

20210428_043205.jpg

20210428_052820.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:48 am

LOL.....................2 of the biggest DB's EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:21 am

As far as the numbers go, then factor in what % of the total population is. Then you'll see the disappropriately skewed #s of what they are pissed about that more Blacks as a % of the populations are being killed.

But that then brings up the questions of - So why are more Black people killed as a % at the rate of per 100k? Is it prejudice in at least part of it? I think to a small degree. But that's not the whole picture. IMHO its a cultural thing, the glorifying of being a gang banger. Look at Wrights FB photos from last Summer before he was pinched for illegally having that pistol. The photos are the "I got me a gun, I'm a bad ass now" type of photos. :/ Or look at the killings in Chicago, year after year of 700+ dead and 3000+ wounded, 90+% of it is Black on Black. That's what I mean by a cultural thing that continues to allow that violence. Many are being raised up in that atmosphere, for far too many it's the only thing that they know. :(
Haters are going to hate, Bangers are going the bang, Killers are going to kill, it's as simple as that.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:51 pm

If you want to look at percentages instead of totals look at all percentages including percentage of violent crimes committed.

It isn’t about race. If you don’t commit crimes and then resist arrest your chances of being killed by police are almost 0. It’s really that simple. Lots of blacks are out there saying this publicly.

The liberals are pushing the race war. Everything is racist these days. They are anti police. If we lose enough police we may reach a serious tipping point in this country. They may just get what they are asking for but I don’t think they will like the results.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:15 pm

In 2020 there were 1021 people killed as a result of being shot by the police. Of which 241 were black, accounting for 23%. Blacks make up 13% of the population.

Is that disproportionate?

Yes.

Hugely disproportionate?

No.

Honestly, if blacks stopped resisting arrest when they're aware they're totally fukced.....I bet would knock those numbers down to where they're proportionate right there....on that alone.

Proportionate to their respective shares of the population or not, doesn't alter the fact that approximately two white people die from police shootings for every black person killed pretty much year in and year out.

What's disproportionate is how a demographic that represents less than a quarter of police shootings somehow represents 100% of the ones the media chooses to cover.

Whites have twice as many killed yet you never hear about any of them. Playing the minority angle, Hispanics aren't far behind blacks yet when was the last time people marched in the streets for a Mexicano wrongfully shot and killed?

Never.

It's not the left.

It's the Chinese using our media that they bought and now own taking advantage of the weaker minded dipshits that walk amongst us (the left) knowing they're the easiest to manipulate and work into a fervor.....since they're dumb enough to buy into bullshit and then be blinded by their emotions and feelings because they don't use reason and logic.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:37 am

"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm