Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:31 pm

I had a funny thought, so in may 2020 they said all the burning and rioting was white supremacy guys and out of staters, but if they really thought that was the case, why were they so butt hurt about the national guard presence calling it a military occupation?? LOLOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:38 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I had a funny thought, so in may 2020 they said all the burning and rioting was white supremacy guys and out of staters, but if they really thought that was the case, why were they so butt hurt about the national guard presence calling it a military occupation?? LOLOL

If it was out of state white supremacists....

Why did Seth Rogen and other Hollywood elitists donate enough money to create a $35 million pool of money to bail out any and every protester that got arrested?

Why would they want to bail out a bunch of white supremacists? You'd think they would've wanted them left in jail?

I just saw where several from Brainerd were prosecuted. One got a couple years and $12 million in restitution for his role in torching the 3rd precinct. Seemed pretty light if you ask me.

Had he actually been a white supremacist he would've gotten fifty years with no chance for early parole knowing how retarded and racist towards whites this fukcing state is.

That's not a joke or embellishment. If it the guy had somehow had an online association with the proud boys?

He'd be fukced if his actions weren't in opposition to a cop supposedly killing a njgger by kneeling on him.....never mind the fact that he had three times the amount of fentanyl in his blood of the average overdose death......I digress.....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:44 pm

48 months, $12 million in restitution, and two years of supervised probation. He'll declare bankruptcy to avoid the restitution....doesn't have any real assets at his age, will serve two years...tops....probably 12-15 months being it's MN.....

....where I forgot.....the only reason why he was investigated, charged, and prosecuted at all is because at least the feds aren't all a bunch of dick sucking phaggots. They won't just let you burn down a police precinct because you're butt hurt over a piece of shit true low life njgger OD'ed while the cops happened to be trying to save his ass.

Too bad the feds won't prosecute Frey....AKA the one responsible for the misfit twits burning down the 3rd.

https://www.brainerddispatch.com/news/c ... inct-arson
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:49 pm

Looking back I mean what an absolute shit show frey and walzrus had going on in minneapolis with floyd. Not that we didn't know it at the time but I was pretty surprised this last one, whatever the dude's name was in brooklyn center stayed relatively civil and they actually dispersed crowds, arrested people, used weapons etc...like what should be done when people are getting violent.

Like I can't believe they just evacuated a police station and let them do what they please lol.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:35 am

I think the biggest idiot is John Harrington, the director of public safety I think his title is......what an idiot. First of all the press conferences he was wearing a black duster (like the cowboy style long ass jacket that is weird as F for anyone to wear, much less a 60 year old black guy) and a F'ing badge........a f'ing badge, like a metal badge pinned to his weird ass coat.

Then he said that the protesters had a "tactical advantage". What an insane thing to say.....a mob of people had tactical advantage over multiple professional organizations (police, national guard, fire dept, etc) with centralized command, helicopters, radio, satellite, training, standardized weapons, vehicles were somehow at a tactical disadvantage over idiots wrecking shit in plain sight????

He is a bigger idiot that Walz and Frey combined.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:54 am

Stute Slap wrote:I think the biggest idiot is John Harrington, the director of public safety I think his title is......what an idiot. First of all the press conferences he was wearing a black duster (like the cowboy style long ass jacket that is weird as F for anyone to wear, much less a 60 year old black guy) and a F'ing badge........a f'ing badge, like a metal badge pinned to his weird ass coat.

Then he said that the protesters had a "tactical advantage". What an insane thing to say.....a mob of people had tactical advantage over multiple professional organizations (police, national guard, fire dept, etc) with centralized command, helicopters, radio, satellite, training, standardized weapons, vehicles were somehow at a tactical disadvantage over idiots wrecking shit in plain sight????

He is a bigger idiot that Walz and Frey combined.

Spot on assessment. Harrington isn't just retarded. He's weird and retarded. An off-putting sort of retarded.

Zander Nordby doxed his home address on Twitter. Hopefully something came of it. I know with a couple others doxed similarly, like Lisa "Drunken" Bender, it fortunately did.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

A Really Bad Coincidence

Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:44 pm

Woooow Zander was out of control hahahahaha. Wish he had some more walleye sport netting videos on YouTube.

You think doxxing made Lisa drunken bender decide not to run again? She was/is an absolute incompetent.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 01, 2021 10:23 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Woooow Zander was out of control hahahahaha. Wish he had some more walleye sport netting videos on YouTube.

You think doxxing made Lisa drunken bender decide not to run again? She was/is an absolute incompetent.

It for sure had people outside her house and going there at night to fukc with her shit. I'm guessing that played a role in her not running again, just a hunch.

Zander Nordby forgot the net when checking his favorite spot this year....or so I heard. Dude thought the run was done after seeing only three little males when checking it, skipped out on four nights of what could've been sport netting mayhem, decided to check it early in the am the day he was leaving, and found out those three males were the very beginning of the run....not the very end. Zander will never make that mistake again.....or so I hear......
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 08, 2021 6:10 am

I truly cannot believe this isn’t satire.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 08, 2021 6:19 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I truly cannot believe this isn’t satire.

It should be but these people are fukcing retarded.....and if they keep it up?

They're going to get their wish of getting to live in their dream world after turning Minneapolis into something with a similar standards of living to Cuba post Che/Castro.

Again, these people are fukcing retarded. What type of moron would exalt the accomplishments of Che Guevara? Considering that all he did was turn Cuba into a third world shithole country.....

....the type of moron who believes George Floyd was a Saint and worships him.

Fukcing white liberal njggers....by far the worst njggers that exist.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”