Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Vaccines

Sun May 09, 2021 9:02 pm

Some it just looks like incredibly inappropriate jokes were told, like ones with Diaz and Redban.

David Seaman, I have no clue who that is.

Stephan Molyneux is a borderline cult leader. War Machine... well.... he beat the every lovin chit out of Kristy Mack and then went on the run before getting caught.

All the ones with Delia makes sense, I believe he’s under investigation for soliciting nudes from a minor. He’s a loser tho anyways.

Sargon of Akkad is a right one you tuber, not sure if he’s done anything bad.

Owen Benjamin is a dude that’s right leaning but he lost his absolute mind on the mind. I call home Owe and Bend ya Mans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Vaccines

Mon May 10, 2021 11:33 am

Back to original topic.

What is not being reported in TC metro: Blood clots after taking the vaccine. Multiple people with blood clots 2 days after getting vaccine being brought into ER. EMTs are seeing the pattern, when they brought it up to DRs - were told to be quiet if you want to keep your job because of hospital administration and pressure above them (CDC??? Biden???) is keeping a lid on it.

Can you say COVER UP? Suuuure....

Have any of you read as to the possible side effects from taking the vaccine? Do you have any idea how many pages the report is? Hint, if you read 1 page a day, it'd take well over 1 month.

Page 33 states no immediate contact with those that have not gotten the vaccine for 1 month. Why? You can transfer the virus to them from the vaccine you just got. Meaning, no kissing, sex, hugging (skin to skin contact can transfer virus), sleeping in same bed, etc. (6' rule). I wonder how many are aware of this? Hmmmm....

Guinea pigs, lots and lots of ignorant guinea pigs as far as the eyes can see....
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Vaccines

Mon May 10, 2021 11:56 am

h2ofwlr wrote:Back to original topic.

What is not being reported in TC metro: Blood clots after taking the vaccine. Multiple people with blood clots 2 days after getting vaccine being brought into ER. EMTs are seeing the pattern, when they brought it up to DRs - were told to be quiet if you want to keep your job because of hospital administration and pressure above them (CDC??? Biden???) is keeping a lid on it.

Can you say COVER UP? Suuuure....

Have any of you read as to the possible side effects from taking the vaccine? Do you have any idea how many pages the report is? Hint, if you read 1 page a day, it'd take well over 1 month.

Page 33 states no immediate contact with those that have not gotten the vaccine for 1 month. Why? You can transfer the virus to them from the vaccine you just got. Meaning, no kissing, sex, hugging (skin to skin contact can transfer virus), sleeping in same bed, etc. (6' rule). I wonder how many are aware of this? Hmmmm....

Guinea pigs, lots and lots of ignorant guinea pigs as far as the eyes can see....

:eyeroll:

:wink:
Last edited by Drunk_Dynasty on Mon May 10, 2021 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JayRo
Coot Commander

Mon May 10, 2021 12:39 pm

Let me guess Fowler. You read it on the internet. Therefore it has to be true..................

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Vaccines

Mon May 10, 2021 12:42 pm

The lack of critical thinking put into Fowler’s last post is truly astounding.

All these doctors are in on the cover up, and not one single doctor/nurse/admin/janitor would want the fame and fortune that would come with exposing such a conspiracy? Simply defies human nature. Most conspiracy theories fall apart when one gives even the slightest thought to logistics.

JayRo
Coot Commander

Mon May 10, 2021 1:26 pm

But that is not the saddest part of this. Fowler is not alone. We have tons of people that go down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole and never come back up. How many people are seriously waiting for the "dominoes to fall" and Joe Biden will be in handcuffs and Donald Trump will be put back in power? And no, I am not a Joe Biden fan.........................but I don't believe every conspiracy theory that makes the rounds either.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 10, 2021 1:41 pm

JayRo wrote:But that is not the saddest part of this. Fowler is not alone. We have tons of people that go down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole and never come back up. How many people are seriously waiting for the "dominoes to fall" and Joe Biden will be in handcuffs and Donald Trump will be put back in power? And no, I am not a Joe Biden fan.........................but I don't believe every conspiracy theory that makes the rounds either.

Whao......seems kinda like a conspiracy theory there buddy.....

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 10, 2021 3:09 pm

I lost a lot of trust in the medical community during Covid. I am not saying I believe there is a cover up but it wouldn't surprise me if they are.

When they started firing nurses and doctors for making a personal decision not to take the vaccine I thought they went way over board. Especially being in an industry that claims there is a big worker shortage. I know a nurse that recently had covid that that got canned for not taking the vaccine. So much for natural antibodies.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Vaccines

Mon May 10, 2021 3:21 pm

I lost faith in the medical industry, or atleast the FDA, over the opioid epidemic.

But the conspiracy theory stuff Fowler is espousing is patently absurd.

Like an EMT would hesitate to blow up a conspiracy theory because they are afraid to lose their $16/hr job lolololololol.

Fowler says wild chit and wonders why, at times, people don’t take him seriously.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 10, 2021 6:21 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Like an EMT would hesitate to blow up a conspiracy theory because they are afraid to lose their $16/hr job lolololololol.

No, but an EMT brainwashed into believing they're front line in a war against covid would.

This virus has done some weird shit to people especially people in Healthcare/medicine.

Google has been covering up side effects to the vaccine for sure. The first guy to die from the vaccine was a 40 year old guy in FL....who was a doctor if I remember right. They talk about him on Rogan, the most recent episode with Tulsi Gabbard as the guest. They talk about how if you Google the guy and the death....nothing would come up. Even if you searched his exact name and town/state....nothing. No keywords or phrases would bring up anything about him of his death on Google, but there was all kinds of shit on duck duck go or yahoo and other search engines.

I side with h2ofwlr on this one. I don't think it's conspiracy theory shit either.....I just gave an example and there are a lot more in regards to how the vaccine is being pushed to a degree where the media won't report on any side effects, Facebook, Google.....all these fukcs are willing to lie and either censor any story or just not give the public access to what is actual news......

.....all because they think they're being virtuous and doing God's work.

And people do some crazy shit when they believe it's being done for the greater good.

I don't think it's far fetched at all that there could have been numerous people hospitalized with side effects and even multiple people dead locally due to vaccine side effects. Look at Walzrus and the rest of the fukcs running this state....they are so fukcing desperate for people to get vaccinated it's weird....creepy actually. It wouldn't be that hard for an EMT to not say shit about it since I'm guessing most believe they're fighting in a frigging war right now. Walz probably had a secret meeting to convince whomever and then pinned medals of honor on them made of plastic.

I'm only slightly kidding on the last part. Look at the world we live in. These people are nuts. This vaccine means more to them than it ever should to any rational person.

The lack of information coming out about possible side effects being a deliberate effort of Biden/Dems/Walz/Media/etc. isn't conspiracy.....they've done it, and they're doing it. If you don't think there has been a deliberate effort made to bury any story that's bad PR for covid vaccines you're being extremely naive in my opinion.

I haven't looked into what h2ofwlr was taking about specifically on my own so I can't speak to it on any level really........other than disagreeing with those that think it's that outlandish or isn't within the realm of possibility for what we have going on in 2021.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”