Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2021

Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:59 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:being the vikings coach would age any one.

Funny because it couldn't be more accurate.

What a horrendous game to watch today....truly abysmal viewing.....complete and utter lack of any entertainment value.

I loved Steffanski going for and getting the two point conversion to go up 8-7. It made Zim look like such a douche. A totally uncreative, boring, and gutless douche.

After two Cleveland field goals to go up 14-7 the Vike's final drive was to tie it instead of to win it. Small sounding distinction than it might have been......

I'm totally speculating and have very little idea how much it mattered, but my gut hunch is that the Browns's defense was able to stay calmer, continue being aggressive, and not play tight since even if they fukced up and got burned their worst case scenario was going to OT versus losing the game......

.....since we all know Zim doesn't have the stones to try to go for two and the win in the hypothetical situation that the Vikes would have scored a TD on that drive.

Even then Joseph, our most recent Wobegone choker....I mean.....kicker.....would've probably shanked the extra point.

None of that mattered since there was someone in US Bank Stadium even more gutless than Zim.......his QB.

Kirk Cousins throwing it into the dirt.....literally hitting the turf right in front of the end zone.....deliberately.....on the final play of the game as the clock expired is the worst thing I've ever seen a QB do. It's too bad all that money is guaranteed because I'd cut his fukcing ass otherwise. I honestly think we should bench him. It's the worst example of how he's a loser and will always be a loser.....because he's a piece of shit stat chaser. He cares more about his QBR and his TD to INT than he does winning football games.

When a QB has the ball on the 20-25 yard line as the clock expires and his team's down seven points?

That ball better be thrown to the end zone and someone better catch it.....

....and when I say "someone" I mean offensive and defensive players alike.

So fukcing what if a defender catches it and runs back a pick-six?

Seriously.....

Who the fukc cares? At least the ball was thrown to a spot someone COULD catch it.

Throwing it to the ground in front of the end zone as time expires?

That gives your guys a %0.00 chance of making a play and catching it.

I don't care if there were a hundred defenders inside the end zone to your one receiver.....

.....throw the fukcing ball up so there's at least a %0.01 chance.

Because then YOU STILL HAVE A FUKCING CHANCE!

Seriously, if it were up to me Cousins would never step onto a football field again for the Vikings are anyone else after the shit he pulled today.

He showed his true colors.

He is a loser, always has been a loser, and always will be a loser.

I'd rather see the Vikings run a wildcat offense with Tebow as QB than see Cousins taking the snaps.

Fukc that bitch ass sissy boy phaggot!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:46 pm

Enjoy the season.....Vikes get back on track. Taking it a week at a time.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:27 am

Sums it up!
Attachments
FB_IMG_1635833578829.jpg
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:09 am

h2ofwlr wrote:Sums it up!

The Champions of Choking

I will be severely pissed off if the Vikings ever win a super bowl because then they'll be just another team that's won it.

Most teams in the league have won it all. Of the eight teams that haven't, only one has an all-time winning record....a ton of playoff appearances, conference championship choke jobs, four super bowl choke jobs.....

Being the Champions of Choking is what make the Vikings maybe the most unique and special team in the league. Year in and year out they find ways to be competitive, get people's hopes up, and then choke in a new and spectacular way.

It's awesome.

2017 was pretty much my dream season. I don't know if there'll ever be as great of a season in terms of getting people's hopes up and then crushing them in devastating fashion. They were "the Team of Destiny" set to become the first team to play a super bowl in their home stadium. They looked like they were going to choke in the playoffs and then had the "Minneapolis Miracle." They went to Philly and marched down the field to take a 7-0 lead and had everyone convinced they were going to win it all.....

....before the team got butt fukced on almost the biggest stage after their fans all got their asses handed to them after trying to be cute in a city that doesn't do cute. Thielen and Diggsy holding each other on the bus and crying in fear as the Philly fans threatened the lives of the whole Vikings entourage. The Philly fans mocking Milly the super old Vikings super fan in tasteless fashion.

2017 was my dream season....way better than what it'd be like for a fan of any team to beat. 2009 was almost as awesome with Favre taking the worst beating any QB has ever taken...AP fumbling All Day....12 men....Favre throwing across his body. Then there's 1998...taking a knee.....Gary Anderson missing and initiating the start of the Vikings kicker curse.

So many wonderful memories as a true Vikings fan.

When you hate the average MN sports rube----how can you not love the Vikings!?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:49 pm

Zimmer is so trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:59 pm

I used to be a die hard fan. The Gary Anderson miss was heartbreaking. The most reliable kicker of all times misses a chip shot which was probably the biggest kick of his career. Only the Vikings. I can’t remember the year but I believe it was in the Culpepper era when we had moss, carter and smith and they choked and I said fug it I’m done. I got sick of the let down and being pissed for several days after they choked. I went from never missing a game to watching almost none. Now it’s just good entertainment to see how they’ll manage to lose. Life seems better without spending so much time on sports. I don’t even own a tv anymore.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:00 pm

I was at the '98 game... Minneapolis FD had to come and put out all the piles of furniture set on fire in the tailgate lots lol

I'm with Nershi...it wasn't the choking that got me though final straw was the politics. First game last season I was done. I used to enjoy catching it when it didn't interfere with hunting but just don't care anymore. Honestly just dropping everything popular like sports, news, etc has been so freeing

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Vikings 2021

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:06 am

Nershi wrote:I used to be a die hard fan. The Gary Anderson miss was heartbreaking. The most reliable kicker of all times misses a chip shot which was probably the biggest kick of his career. Only the Vikings. I can’t remember the year but I believe it was in the Culpepper era when we had moss, carter and smith and they choked and I said fug it I’m done. I got sick of the let down and being pissed for several days after they choked. I went from never missing a game to watching almost none. Now it’s just good entertainment to see how they’ll manage to lose. Life seems better without spending so much time on sports. I don’t even own a tv anymore.

How old were u when Gary Anderson missed that kick? I was in 6th grade and I remember being physically ill after that game.

I still watch games cause I do enjoy watching football. Don’t miss outdoor stuff to catch games, never have, but I do love football. I only follow football and MMA, don’t give two shits about any other sports so just watching those two doesn’t feel like a commitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:38 pm

Football is still fun. It gives me a way to relate to a lot of people I don't otherwise have a lot in common with. I've never missed any outdoor activity to watch football, and don't see that ever changing. I dunno....there are so very few things that unite the general public these days in a positive manner that doesn't cause division. A right wing Republican and a left wing Democrat who have never met can sit next to each other at a bar and enjoy one another's company as they sit and watch...and inevitably bitch about the Vikings. I see the shared experience....the shared misery of being a Vikings fan as a good thing for the masses in the upper Midwest.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:26 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
How old were u when Gary Anderson missed that kick? I was in 6th grade and I remember being physically ill after that game.

I’m a couple years older than you. Yea that ruined life for a bit. I lived and breathed sports at that age which made it worse. Three sport athlete, quarterback and linebacker for football team, pitcher and short stop in baseball and was playing hockey year round. By sophomore year I quit all sports mainly due to burnout and partly due to more interest in fishing and hunting and sports were getting in the way. Tough to duck hunt every weekend with football and hockey. I remember missing a good opener in 8th grade due to a Saturday game and I told my dad football season isn’t worth missing a solid day of hunting. He laughed but I wasn’t joking. I had the duck addiction way worse than sports by then. My dad was really disappointed when I quit sports. I also started partying a lot around that time. I was that kid getting a 3.9 gpa in all the advanced classes but also hosting kegger parties and going to the music fests with the older hippie kids. That’s about the age I quit gaf about the Vikings. I stepped back and realized how pissed they made me and decided it was dumb. I still hope they win and watch occasionally but I swore I’d never let them ruin my day again. Couldn’t take the build up and let down any more.

I’m tempted to buy a tv again mainly to watch the wild and college hockey. But I’ve been saying that for three winters now so...

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”