h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Vikings 2021

Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:47 pm

Zim is 100% to blame for the loss.
4 seconds left and you call a soft defensive play? WTH?
Why was it not an aggressive call (pressure or outright blitz)?
When he was making aggressive calls we were beating Goff. Why sit back and be passive???

Zim sucks!
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:47 am

Zim is trash. Always has been. The fact the corners weren’t even set to stand on the goal line was ridiculous. Also, what’s hilarious is that was after a time out, that was the defense had time to think about and picked for that play LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duck_E
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:17 am

The curse of Howard Cosell lives on.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:23 am

Curse of the Herschel Walker Trade.

Fact: since the Vikings traded him away after the 1991 season, no men’s major professional sports franchise in Minnesota has won a championship.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:15 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:

Curse of the Herschel Walker Trade.

Fact: since the Vikings traded him away after the 1991 season, no men’s major professional sports franchise in Minnesota has won a championship.

Yep. Sure the Wild are doing good but they always crash and burn in playoffs so... But I do not really have any interest in attenting any Minneosta Pro sport team events anymore which is good because you go broke in doing so. Isnt a Vikings ticked several hundred a game for even a bad seat?

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:36 am

^^^^ yes
Many are 500+, some 1000+. There a suites too with all the booze and food you can eat, no idea what those cost.
But yesterday I was seeing tickets in level 2 go for 150 ea, normally they are twice that if not more.

The long term fans and who are smart guys bought season tickets, but sell individual games in Aug. when the demand is the highest. They keep a few games for them selves, and sell the rest. Generally Packer game tickets go for twice as much as face value do to Packers fans traveling here.

Interesting factoid about the Walker jinx ...

So will tonights game be 1/2 empty? How many boo birds will there be? Could be real interesting on what the fan atmosphere will be... If they are raucous and determined to voice their displeasure, Wilf may get a clearer picture of what needs to happen.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:25 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:^^^^ yes
Many are 500+, some 1000+. There a suites too with all the booze and food you can eat, no idea what those cost.
But yesterday I was seeing tickets in level 2 go for 150 ea, normally they are twice that if not more.

The long term fans and who are smart guys bought season tickets, but sell individual games in Aug. when the demand is the highest. They keep a few games for them selves, and sell the rest. Generally Packer game tickets go for twice as much as face value do to Packers fans traveling here.

Interesting factoid about the Walker jinx ...

So will tonights game be 1/2 empty? How many boo birds will there be? Could be real interesting on what the fan atmosphere will be... If they are raucous and determined to voice their displeasure, Wilf may get a clearer picture of what needs to happen.

The stadium will be packed. Die hard Viking fans are crazy and will still spend $150 a ticked and slam 17 beers before a game. I cannot believe people even spend $150 to sit in the nose bleeds I would not spend $50 for those seats. But I am not a live or die crazy die hard purple crazed dork fan. This team could be 2-14 and they would still show up.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Who else was rooting for the Steelers to pull off the comeback?

That receiver should have pulled that one in on the last play of the game. If that's the last time we see Big Ben play it was a good one. The guy is less mobile than Cousins and took an absolute beating the first half, and after walking out after halftime down 29-0 and sore from the ass beating he took in the first half.....he was totally unphased by any of it. The second half was a great reminder of why he's a first ballot hall of famer. He's got a cannon for an arm, is accurate, isn't afraid of anything, and has all the moxy and intangibles that our QB is lacking. The guy is a real gunslinger....and Cousins is a.....just kind of a little bitch. Cousins is the guy that has everything going for him....looks the part in all phases of life, walks the talk, puts in the work, is a nice and good person, and yet for some reason that's impossible to figure out why exactly.....is someone who is unlikable. He's that ultra-successful coworker who's a good dude and there's no reason to not like him or be pulling for him.....but you still find yourself wanting to see him lose.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:16 pm

Big Ben also rails chicks in college bar bathrooms. Kirk Cousins would never do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:26 pm

^^^^ Who gives a Damn? Seriously? Are you still 20?

The Steelers defense in the 1st half was like playing a div 3 team. The holes were ridiculous. Hell even I could have run for 40 yds they were so big!

The Vikings defense simply sucks.
Up 29-0 and you give up 4 TDs :o
And that's THE story for 2021, the defense was and is simply terrible and why so many games are so close.

Only good thing was on the final play they did not play em soft and had a guy in front of the WR (what should happen at Lions) plus 2 more zeroing in - and they knocked the ball loose.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”