Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2021

Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:08 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Multiple players coming out and chit talking Zimmer. I love to see it. I’m so vindicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They sound like a bunch of snowflake pussies.

But then again I like PJ Fleck’s message of positivity and it sounds like that’s what the snowflakes want.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:57 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:So only 3 of us had a balls to make predictions, the rest were wimps!
h2ofwlr wrote:10 & 7. They might be be a wild card, again the key word is might.

Fish Felon wrote:Vikes are going to be 12-5 behind a solid defense and a return of the 4th best offense in the league that will be even better.

So after a 8 and 9 season, the winner is:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Trainwreck season. 7-10. Final Prediction

Must be psychic as you said this Sept 23
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Really hope they fire Spielman and Zimmer

Once again.....my prediction was spot on! Whether it's sports, drought related, or just life stuff in general.....

....my predictions are always dead on....right....and accurate as all get out.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:08 am

Quack wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Multiple players coming out and chit talking Zimmer. I love to see it. I’m so vindicated.

But then again I like PJ Fleck’s message of positivity and it sounds like that’s what the snowflakes want.[/quote]
Eh, Zimmer seems like an asshole to me. I wouldn’t put up with a guy talking to me like in an 18 year old recruit at boot camp either.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:34 am

Quack wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Multiple players coming out and chit talking Zimmer. I love to see it. I’m so vindicated.

But then again I like PJ Fleck’s message of positivity and it sounds like that’s what the snowflakes want.

Yeah, but there's obvious differences between Fleck preaching to unpaid teenage boys and trying to give them some positive coming of age life lessons....

....and an NFL coach dealing with highly paid grown men who are supposed to be professionals, be self-starters, highly motivated, and should know how to get the job done.

Fleck is trying to strike a chord with pimply faced kids eating off a meal plan who then crash in a dorm room they share with another pimply faced kid....where doing homework, going to class, and passing tests are an actual concern....dickhead professors trying to make the tests hard on the jocks....that shit is part of their, "the struggle is real."

An NFL player making millions who drives home in any one of his multitude of high-priced luxury vehicles to impregnate yet another hot bitch.....

....those dudes shouldn't need positivity as part of the message. They get that every time they look at their bank account and see their most recent game check show up in the balance. They get paid to not need to be coddled. That's how it's supposed to work in the eyes of me and every other regular schmuck who would love the fame, fortune, or some combination of one and/or the other that they get to have as their reality.

A guy in the NFL talking about wanting a coach who is also their cheerleader is just super fukcing pathetic and gay, in my not so humble opinion.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:37 am

Even if this isn't real....and I can't imagine it is despite wanting it to be......either way, it's fukcing awesome:

Screenshot9520220110-20355095Facebook.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:49 am

Kendricks, "I don't think a fear based organization is the way to go...."

All these motherfukcers are softer than baby shit.

Just wait until next year when they're all happily singing cumbaya, smiling, slapping each other on the back while yelling words of encouragement.....

....and going 5-12
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:00 am

I'm not upset with the moves to get rid of both Spielman and Zimmer......

....as long as they clean house and get rid of the entire roster too.

Childress was a real asshole too, but guys didn't care once they had an actual leader in Favre as their QB. Then they had all the positivity they needed.....from WINNING.

Firing Spielman and Zimmer...especially in the case of Zim......

It's fukcing pointless if you don't get rid of Cousins along with them.

In hindsight....and now that the gloves are off and guys like Zim don't have any reason to hold back....

It seems incredibly obvious how Cousins was and is the problem.

I've always thought it was dumb to get rid of Keenum for Cousins, but I've never realized how absolutely catastrophic it was for the organization as a whole until now.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:01 am

Fuggggg......I'm really starting to reconsider things.....think they should've gotten rid of Cousins, Spielman, and pretty much everyone but Zim.

Zimmer finishes his eight seasons coaching the Vikings with a 74-59-1 record, including a 2-3 playoff record

Not bad when being saddled with a flaccid fukcing douche as your quarterback for half his tenure. Imagine if he had Keenum and the cap flexibility to sign key players that would've came with him?

Super Bowl Homeboy!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:55 am

They invested in a shitload into his defense this year and they were fuking ass.

I think you just let Kirk ride out his contract at this point, or let the new coach cut him.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:40 am

Yeah, I don't disagree with your assessment on the defense. I'd cut them all too. Hunter, Barr, Kendricks, even Smith....too much money on aging underperforming/not on the field players.

Cousins is probably impossible to move with his contract. I'd love to see the new GM and Coach put him under a truly horrendous O-Line.....just have him play under a turnstile and watch him get sacked repeatedly.

That'd be my dream season......one designed to lose every game just to torture Cousins.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”