Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Omicron

Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:52 am

^^ A six year old needs to be vaccinated to go in and get a happy meal in the twin cities now. Unbelievable. Fuking liberals.

I guess I’ll have to bring my fake vax card so I can get a buzz on at an airport bar before I fly out in a couple weeks.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:40 am

Yep grab that mofo. Where ya headed?

Read where they say that this is an important action to limit closings....they are seriously looking at closing things down again?

No one gives a flying phuck about covid and we gonna close shiz down 2 years later again

Fugging ridiculous man. I just can't see how their supporters are gonna in favor of this...my sister is as lib as they come, works at a fancy steakhouse downtown. See how she reacts if stuff closes again

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:07 pm

Nershi wrote:^^ A six year old needs to be vaccinated to go in and get a happy meal in the twin cities now. Unbelievable. Fuking liberals.

I guess I’ll have to bring my fake vax card so I can get a buzz on at an airport bar before I fly out in a couple weeks.

Pretty mind blowing isnt it. I have not set foot in Minneapolis since the riots and have no intention of every doing so again. I have turned down free tickets to the Timberwolves on several occasions becasue I do not want to spend a dime in that city. The restaurants in my suburb are packed and will gladly take the business form that cesspool of a city.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:35 pm

If ya'll never go to Minneapolis, why do ya'll care what they do?

That being said, I've gone back to Minneapolis one time since I've moved out; to meet up with an out of state friend and my brother for dinner. I lived there long enough to know how wack it is first hand. Still don't think its as bad as everyone makes it out to, as far crime skyrocketing it is, but the general population isn't as bad everyone wants to believe.

I don't know why anyone would really WANT to go to Minneapolis that isn't going to party. If you're not there to party there are probably plenty of good restaurants closer to home. I'm 34 years old, partying for me a quarterly activity AT MOST.

Also, someone broke into my car when i while I was there. They didn't take anything but they did leave 4 timberwolves tickets on the dash. IALTO

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:46 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Yep grab that mofo. Where ya headed?

Jamaica to rage some cheese for a few days then relax for a few days. Just decided yesterday to go to Cabos a couple weeks later to do some fishing. Talked to a client that spends a lot of the winter down there and he said the marlin are snappin this year! Winter depression has already set in so heading south will be good for the mind.

Really should be building another garage instead but life is about experiences not possessions right?

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:00 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:If ya'll never go to Minneapolis, why do ya'll care what they do?

That being said, I've gone back to Minneapolis one time since I've moved out; to meet up with an out of state friend and my brother for dinner. I lived there long enough to know how wack it is first hand. Still don't think its as bad as everyone makes it out to, as far crime skyrocketing it is, but the general population isn't as bad everyone wants to believe.

I don't know why anyone would really WANT to go to Minneapolis that isn't going to party. If you're not there to party there are probably plenty of good restaurants closer to home. I'm 34 years old, partying for me a quarterly activity AT MOST.

Also, someone broke into my car when i while I was there. They didn't take anything but they did leave 4 timberwolves tickets on the dash. IALTO

I could ask why the mask crowd cares so much about the non mask crowd? It goes both ways.

Sure Minneapolis is not Detroit but compared to what it was 20 years ago it is far far worse. I know people who seem to think the restaurants in Minenapolis are so great. However, I know plenty of steak places just as good for half the price and bigger portions not in the city. I did the Minneapolis thing and worked in city until 2014. The people I know still working down there told me it is not even close to what is used to be and really do not care to work down there anymore.

But a lot of the people who live there are whacked about crime. They had an article on Fox 9 about a guy who got carjacked and beat up. He said these people should not go to jail they are our fellow citizens. It is mind boggling but thank you sir may I have another is the attitude I guess.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:21 pm

Bailey wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:If ya'll never go to Minneapolis, why do ya'll care what they do?

I could ask why the mask crowd cares so much about the non mask crowd? It goes both ways.

Sure Minneapolis is not Detroit but compared to what it was 20 years ago it is far far worse. I know people who seem to think the restaurants in Minenapolis are so great. However, I know plenty of steak places just as good for half the price and bigger portions not in the city. I did the Minneapolis thing and worked in city until 2014. The people I know still working down there told me it is not even close to what is used to be and really do not care to work down there anymore.

But a lot of the people who live there are whacked about crime. They had an article on Fox 9 about a guy who got carjacked and beat up. He said these people should not go to jail they are our fellow citizens. It is mind boggling but thank you sir may I have another is the attitude I guess.

I don't live in minneapolis, but the people there seem to want it and think it helps stop the spread. I don't go to minneapolis so I really don't care what they do there. They also think masks will make people more comfortable to go out, thus helping him businesses. Poke all the holes in that theory all you want, but that's the reasoning.

And I can promise you the general consensus is not that what the guy on fox 9 says when it comes to jailing criminals. The vibe has def shifted to keeping people locked up.

What the hell do I know tho, I'm just a wack job liberal that deserves to have "my" city burn down, according to your drunken pm's.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Supreme Court blocked the vaccine mandate. Let’s go brandon!

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:51 pm

One step closer to the dems packing the Supreme Court!

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”