emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2021

Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:39 pm

The what?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:53 pm

Haven't watched in like 20 years.

I did see an article stating how NFL fans hated cousins after his performance, cause the diggs bros lined up against each other and he didn't throw that direction lol

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:01 pm

Trevon was all over him as he approached the end zone - so if a real game there would have been PI penalty (he held him ), so would have been in the 3 yd line. It'd have helped if he was somewhat open for Kirk to be able to throw their way.
I'd love to see those 2 go at it in a real game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSXmPOCF88A

If nothing else you'll hear the idiot fake laugh of the announcer. Like nails on the blackboard for me...
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:55 pm

Ranked #20 on ESPN's power rankings for 2022.

Packers?

Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:31 pm

Did anyone else catch the presser for the new head coach?

Holy fukc is the new guy a complete fukcing dipshit.....JFC.

The Vikings....stick a fork in the team. They're Toast. Any organization that would hire Kevin O'Connell and not even offer Jim Harbaugh the job when given the opportunity to get him?

Wow.....just.....Wow.

FYI KOC, as Barrerio is calling him....more like "Gay-Oh-See" instead of "Kay-Oh-See" imo.....was a struggling sideline reporter up until 2016 before Washington needed a "Yes Man" to be the quarterback's coach to placate their then mercurial QB Kirk Cousins. Then KOC became the offensive coordinator on a team where the head coach called all the offensive plays.

The new Vikings coach, age 36, has been nothing but a glorified water boy and "random dude on sideline blankly staring at a clipboard."

And it showed during his first presser. The guy sounds like a fukcing moron....gave nothing but clichéd lame answers while stuttering and shit.

Worst hire....Ever. Worse than Les Steckel even......

Wow......just Wow.

Vikes will go 6-11 next year.

Oh, and this is the cover story on ESPN.com right now. Don't get your hopes up though....the new "braintrust" wouldn't have brought in Gay-O-C as head coach if they didn't intend to have Cousins around for him to get on his knees and start slobbering for......fuggin' gross.

Screenshot_20220217-172117_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”