Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:59 pm

Dogs and cats should not be let out to roam. They should be kept on the property of whoever owns them. The absolute entitlement for someone to think their cat has a right to access someone else’s private property is truly mind boggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JayRo
Coot Commander

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:08 pm

I wish I could tell you it is my concern for birds that makes me want to kill any free roaming cats. Actually it is much simpler than that, I just hate cats.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:17 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Dogs and cats should not be let out to roam. They should be kept on the property of whoever owns them. The absolute entitlement for someone to think their cat has a right to access someone else’s private property is truly mind boggling.

Entitlement of cat owners?

What animal "trespasses" more?

Cats?

Or

Dogs?

It's dogs by a fukcing mile!

I'm on just under an acre.....let the cats out to roam all the time. Have seen them off the property 2-3 times and they were off it by a distance that could be counted in tens of yards. The last dog I had was a border collie....a herding breed that'll stick to any homestead they're at.....fukcer went off the property all the time.....just not nearly as bad as the umpteen labs that buddies have brought up here over the years. It's rare to see them actually on the property.....every last one of them.

The number one animal cats kill?

Mice, by at least ten to one.....maybe five to one when factoring in the frogs the little bitch female catches.

I don't care for having mice around....and I don't....since I have cats. They earn their keep.

What vermin do dogs take care of again? Oh yeah, nothing.....besides taking the occasional spraying from a skunk. Most hunting dogs I've seen would do nothing as a guard dog besides wag their tail for any would-be intruder while smelling their crotch.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:21 pm

Look, I don’t want someone else’s dog in my yard anymore than I do their cat, but my point still stands that’s bulls!t to expect someone to be okay with it.

Cats are an ancient and ineffective means of pest control. You don’t need to justify why you like cats, it’s fine to like cats, I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t. If you really wanted to kill mice you’d buy a few blocks of poison and be done with it.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:35 pm

Most land is private. If you're shooting a cat that's on private land....roaming up a ditch next to private land that isn't yours.....then you're a fukcing sociopath piece of shit for shooting someone's cat.

95% or more of cats getting shot are getting shot out the window on private land. For all you fukcs know.....that cat IS on the property it's supposed to be on.

You all are some sick fukcs.

I'd tell you I'm going to start shooting dogs in retribution, but I'm not some sick sociopathic fukc who gets his jollies from shooting someone else's pet.....especially when they're most likely on their owner's property not harming anything.

You fukcs are driving around the countryside indiscriminately shooting onto private land in almost every case that you don't have permission to.

You're out of your fukcing minds if you think that isn't one the shittiest things you could ever do......total degenerate, awful human being shit quite frankly.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

JayRo
Coot Commander

Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:58 pm

I have a zip lock bag of lead shells, both 12 ga and 10 ga in the glove box at all times strictly for this purpose. 10 ga lead BB through a pattern master long range choke tube is deadly to at least 80 yards. And for those situations where you can’t use a firearm there is always Tylenol.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:31 pm

When I was in college some asshat let their cats out and it jumped on my truck and scratched the hood all to hell. Kept happening so I set a leg hold trap in a box with some tuna. That was the end of that cat jumping on my truck. Ran off and got tangled in some alders and the neighboors found it. Asked us about it and played dumb.

Last year had a cat up against the chicken coop trying to get them. Three a hockey stick at that one. Would have thrown it if it was a dog as well. If your dumbass animal is on my property and causing hell your a shitty animal owner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:47 am

You guys shoot cats??
Dominate The Skies.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:49 am

Bullet21XD wrote:You guys shoot cats??

Not as many as you do.

Felon the fact that your cat lived wild for 6 months after running away should tell you exactly why cats need to be killed if roaming free.

I don’t shoot any random ditch tiger. I shoot the ones that I know are strays living wild.

Traps take out far more neighbors cats than guns. You anti-trapping too?

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:33 am

There is no possible way to know how many songbirds are killed by cats per year. I can't imagine how stupid that study was....did they follow around like 5 cats for a year then extrapolate, imagine the type of nerds who do the study. Who knows maybe it's 10 billion birds for that matter, no way to know. But who cares about song birds......just notice next time you take a walk (most of you prolly don't exercise ) there are songbirds everywhere...it's amazing how many tweety birds there are, they will be fine.
Who cares if you kill cats? The dudes who brag about killing cats also are prolly wearing American Fighter t shirts and drink Monster energy drinks and def wear white sunglasses. I can promise they aren't bragging about how much money they have, chicks they've banged, or how much they can bench press. (btw I can bench 135 like six times)

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”