Don't you mean PERSEC?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Perch_44
Mergie Marauder

Re: Age

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:31 pm

shnelson wrote:Don't you mean PERSEC?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I prefer OPSEC, considering the fact I am a Tier 1 type person, every day of my life is like an operation... :lol:

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 pm

dwendt wrote:
THe CRiPPLeR wrote:
Perch_44 wrote:do you want the last 4 of my social and my address too?

NYFB. :?

My first thoughs as well

Now adays if somone can access a few social networks tey can just about get all of someones information. Birth date on this site, birth year on that site, phone, address ect ect. If yu had someones credit card or social security info it isn't hard to find out the rest and steal their identity.

You're far to paranoid, yes because I am curious of the general age of the forum I am obviously trying to steal your identity. What a joke. If you're that scared the internet isn't for you.

Yeah cuz I said you, right? I said someone. Pointing something out doesn't make one "scared". Just because someone is aware something can happen and might take precausions to stop it from hapening doesn't make them paranoid. You are showing your youth with your response.
AKA HenSlayer
If its brown its down, if it flies it..., well I cripple it

Secure huntings future, introduce someone new to the outdoors.

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:16 pm

OPSEC... Operational Security...IE Loose lips sinks ships
AKA HenSlayer

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:26 pm

THe CRiPPLeR wrote:
dwendt wrote:
THe CRiPPLeR wrote:[quote="Perch_44"]do you want the last 4 of my social and my address too?

NYFB. :?

My first thoughs as well

Now adays if somone can access a few social networks tey can just about get all of someones information. Birth date on this site, birth year on that site, phone, address ect ect. If yu had someones credit card or social security info it isn't hard to find out the rest and steal their identity.

You're far to paranoid, yes because I am curious of the general age of the forum I am obviously trying to steal your identity. What a joke. If you're that scared the internet isn't for you.

Yeah cuz I said you, right? I said someone. Pointing something out doesn't make one "scared". Just because someone is aware something can happen and might take precausions to stop it from hapening doesn't make them paranoid. You are showing your youth with your response.[/quote]

I'm well aware of what can happen with the wrong info in the wrong hands. But none of that consists of your age.

Maybe it's just a case of not taking aging very well.

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:54 pm

dwendt wrote:
THe CRiPPLeR wrote:
dwendt wrote:

Yeah cuz I said you, right? I said someone. Pointing something out doesn't make one "scared". Just because someone is aware something can happen and might take precausions to stop it from hapening doesn't make them paranoid. You are showing your youth with your response.

I'm well aware of what can happen with the wrong info in the wrong hands. But none of that consists of your age.

Doesnt have anything to do with your age??? Year of birth is very important when stealing someones identity.

Taking aging well??? thats a kind random and weird insult What the hay does that have to do with being aware? You can come up with something better than that
AKA HenSlayer

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:08 pm

THe CRiPPLeR wrote:
dwendt wrote:
THe CRiPPLeR wrote:[quote="dwendt"]

Doesnt have anything to do with your age??? Year of birth is very important when stealing someones identity.

Taking aging well??? thats a kind random and weird insult What the hay does that have to do with being aware? You can come up with something better than that[/quote]

Year of birth not very useful without actual month and year.

Well I wouldn't wanna post my age if I wasn't taking it well. Or do I need to say "you're showing your age in your lack of response?"

This has gone far enough of a pretty simple topic.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Its official, there is not enough left out there to legally kill right now!

PERsonal SECurity seems more appropriate, but well played perch.

Giving away honey holes is my interpretation of opsec as it applies to us...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 pm

dwendt wrote:
Year of birth not very useful without actual month and year.

Well I wouldn't wanna post my age if I wasn't taking it well. Or do I need to say "you're showing your age in your lack of response?"

This has gone far enough of a pretty simple topic.

Since I'm the elder its over when I say its over.

You should maybe go back and reread the part I wrote about getting birth month and year off of different sites.

As for my age, I have no problem with stating my age. Older than Brose but younger than TC . But anybody here that matters already knows that.

Now its over:grin:
AKA HenSlayer

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Physically about 25, mentally about 18, but by the calendar I'll be 30 this year

Sent from a phancy fone

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”