snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Fri May 20, 2022 11:10 pm

Nothing wrong with that. Good eatin right there!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 21, 2022 8:07 am

Samesies Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 21, 2022 11:36 am

My 7yo niece bagged her first Tom.....

20220521_113549.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Mature bird!!! Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 21, 2022 8:53 pm

Nice all! Got busy with the house kinda meant to get out with the bow but maybe this is a year I just don't go. Season kinda passed me by without knowing. Just one of those springs. Hard to believe it's almost June

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 30, 2022 8:03 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Hard to believe it's almost June

Me and two other guys at work keeping dating everything with a "4" in front of it.....shitty, shitty, shitty year.....guess I'm not the only one who mentally has a hard time believing it's not April.

Just think.....we're a month out front the 4th, basically....and summer will be halfway over.

This might be the year that finally breaks me and I leave this hellhole of a state. I've got two brothers in FL prodding me to move down....texting me daily reminders of how great it is down there compared to here.

The thought of it being the 4th in a month, and labor day a month and a half from that? This year has absolutely sucked......I'm making decent to good money and have a girl I like right now, but have never wanted to leave this state more due to how fukcing awful the weather has been for the last seven months....hell, this wet cycle started last September.....the meteorologists can't fool me. It started raining in Late August into September and it hasn't stopped.

Fukc this place.....not even kidding, fukc MN. I'd love to have the actual numbers on the suicide rates. There's kids....teenage kids offing themselves left and right where I'm at. No one got fukced harder from covid and that coupled with the winter?

Kids are dropping like flies. Suicides, opioids, covid completely dismantling every normal aspect of socializing/socialization for young people.....it's not hard to see why the life expectancy in the US has dropped (actually happened just prior to covid) for the first time in history (minus wars) and the descent has only gained momentum since then.

Like Red said at the end of 'Shawshank,' ".....get busy living, or get busy dying."

MN = Death
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 30, 2022 11:09 pm

This spring was definitely brutal. I woulda booked a ticket out for a week if we had a reliable dog sitter

I think part of it...at least in my case. Is I put so much hope in March.

Avg highs beginning on the month are near freezing...end of month near 50...which is amazing coming out of a long Winter.

I look forward to that so much going through Feb...that when it don't happen it's an extra kick in the nuts...aka this year.

Absolutely brutal this year.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 31, 2022 5:50 am

You sure about Florida?

They got mosquitoes year round and tons of nasty stuff like snakes that’ll kill you.

I was ranting about finding “the perfect middle ground” where summers aren’t too hot and winters aren’t too long. My wife said, this is it, Bemidji is that place. Sigh. I dunno.

I’d like to summer in Ontario, fall in Saskatchewan, winter in Kansas and Mexico.

I don’t do hot summer, that’s my main issue with being anywhere south of here

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 31, 2022 8:31 am

No, I'm not sure about Florida. About the only thing I'm certain of is how much MN sucks.

Nothing in life is perfect. There's certainly no place that's "perfect" to live, but there are a lot better places than here.

It's not just the weather that makes MN terrible, it's the people. This place has the worst liberals of anywhere I've ever had the misfortune of passing through. People with enough affluence and education to have enough free time to waste on.....the people here suck. At least 85% of the people in this state are dipshits who believe they're the smartest fukcers alive. Enough of them have been sheltered by a relatively high standard of living long enough to be completely ignorant of how many njggers (white, brown, black...njggers of every color) exist out there that'd be willing to slit their throat for a few bucks, a few votes, or both.....and worse yet those same people have convinced every njgger in this state that they're victims.

Yeah, I truly hate it here. About the only thing that's kept me sane is hunting and fishing......even with lots of cash in the pocket and a decent piece of pussy to screw on the regular....it won't stop a man from going mad when he can't enjoy going outside.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 31, 2022 9:19 am

If I had to pick a place right now to move to?

Lacrosse, Prairie Du Chien, hell....even Dubuque, Iowa....a river town that's just far enough South to make winters milder, have far...far, far less mosquitos....I'd have seemingly endless miles of river to fish/troll for walleyes, decent duck hunting in the fall, they're big enough to have enough decent women for an old fukc like me to get laid....I'm tall enough, in shape enough, have my hair and my teeth and am just the right type of salt and pepper to have the occasional college slut with daddy issues want to give me a ride in order to say they've fukced an old dude.....and more importantly enough women to find someone my age to date.

If I had to pick right now?

I'd move to LaCrosse, WI.

Cost of living....AKA "housing" is a lot less than MN and I'd only be a couple hours away from the cities to see/help my aging parents. Winters in Brainerd fukcing blow....LaCrosse would be a dream compared to this cold swampy shithole.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”