kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Tue May 31, 2022 1:58 pm

if you can deal with a little darkness anchorage area is much more mild then mn winters/summers. i think there might have been a week we were below 0 this winter. want a little warmer winter you could go down to homer. ocean keeps it around 20 and 30 in the winter. summers we maybe will get a couple weeks around 80 typically, might change this year since we are looking at touching 80 this weekend.
official sour toe member number 52,814

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 31, 2022 6:49 pm

I was kinda surprised how big a shizhole Dubuque was when we went to a concert there last summer. I mean every city has it's "parts" but we drove right through downtown and it was streets of falling apart buildings and undesirable people milling about. On the one end of it anyways. Along the river was pretty cool and the small nice part of downtown we ate at and went to the concert. But I was kinda surprised overall how shizxy it was. Pretty cool drive down there though everyone says Iowa is boring I thought it was pretty nice

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:15 am

I've been to almost every town in Iowa,SD, and ND that have a college in them. They are all complete dogshit.

Mitchell, SD??? Dogshit.
Dubuque, IA??? Dogshit
Jamestown and Valley City, ND? Dogshit
LaCrosse, WI??? Dogshit
Sioux City?? Dogshit
Des Moines??? Dogshit
Sioux Falls??? Dogshit
Cedar Rapids??? DOGSHIT
Brookings, SD? Dogshit

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:27 pm

Dogshit = conservative & affordable
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:30 pm

Winona is the most picturesque beautiful city in the state of MN.....it's so nice you think you're in Wisconsin while there.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:57 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Dogshit = conservative & affordable

R u saying liberal and expensive places to live are NOT dogshit??? Because I promise u they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:23 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:Dogshit = conservative & affordable

R u saying liberal and expensive places to live are NOT dogshit??? Because I promise u they are.

Nope.....kind of thought you were the one saying it, not intentionally or anything.....no offense meant either by this post....it's hard to convey tone via written text a lot of the time.....hopefully this doesn't come across as being a dick.....just making conversation.

What places/cities do you like and would recommend relocating to.....for yourself or if you were me?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Post a picture you took in the last week.

Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:40 pm

Man…. FOR YOU, I think so where in north Idaho would be good. Couer Da Alane might be sick. Lots of travel hoes in the summer to smash, similar to Brainerd with cabin hoes. Sick fishing on the big lakes up there if you like trolling. The mountains are pretty sweet, trout fishing is great, and you’re close enough to stuff in Washington as well.

The winters don’t actually get as brutal since you’re kind of in the northwest, MN is much closer, elevation isn’t crazy high but enough to stay cool in the summer. No mosquitos. Plus it’s a blood red conservative state.

Also there is decent bird hunting in some parts of the state.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:47 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:MN is much closer

Idaho? No, you da ho! Closer.....to what!?

Like I said.....well, scratch that because originally talking about Florida, so "my bad."

Anywhere within a six hour drive of the cities you'd recommend?

LaCrosse seems pretty bitching. It's still close enough where it's no problem to drive back to the cities for a night to attend a birthday party, but it's just further enough South to where winters are significantly more mild.....than Brainerd.

You want to talk dogshit.....Brainerd is a dogshit town. Seriously, drive into Brainerd from the East on 210 and try telling me Brainerd is a nice town......

Do you know how I can really find out what type of town I'm in?

Tinder/Bumble

On a weekday in the winter......you'll see Brainerd has very few women, and 90% of them are morbidly obese and/or disgusting.

Get down to Winona/LaCrosse and do the same thing and you'll see a surplus of nice trim per capita.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:35 pm

Brainerd is pretty damn dogshit, I can’t lie. All my friends that grew up there have parents that look 15 years older than they really are, all they all talk about people in their 50-60s dying of alcohol related shit. Everyone drinks heavily or does pills. I wouldn’t hate living there but being single would be a struggle.

I spent a summer up there while single and the Tinder game for locals was pretty wack.

Winona or Red Wing wouldn’t suck.

Small towns close to either would let suck.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”