2022 Vikings

Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:37 am

As awful as last year? I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: 2022 Vikings

Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:01 am

This is some weird bizzaro sh!t. We end up salvaging cliff hangers for half the games on Joseph missed PATs, then he wins the game in a total Walsh-it opportunity and he's a freaking hero. Meanwhile, our team is still abysmal but somehow everyone else is just a bit more abysmal than us. Packers losing to Lions- I don't care how bad the pack sucks, there's some funky juju happening...... that punchline about Satan freezing hell and Sven and Ole being happy because the Vikings won the Super Bowl..... weird year in so many ways.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:05 am

Worst 7-1 team in NFL history.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:33 am

Fish Felon wrote:Worst 7-1 team in NFL history.

This is the most vikingest vikings fan statement I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:31 pm

Which doesn't mean it isn't true.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:32 pm

They're not good.....they're just not.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:15 pm

Fish Felon wrote:They're not good.....they're just not.

Please keep saying this. The second we start believing otherwise, they will start losing.

The Packers tho. hahahahahahahahahaha

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:15 pm

It's true......once you believe the Champions of Choking are different this time....aren't going to choke.....

....then they choke.

Packers are hilarious. I'm not a Packers hater or even an A-Rodge hater but that being said.....

I'm loving every second of their implosion.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:12 pm

Sunday was the second game I've caught part of all season due to deer camp. I am genuinely surprised they didn't lose that one.

I just don't understand how no matter the year or coach...there's zero, let's blow these mf'ers outta the water slit their throats mentality. Not even game by game but within division standings. Yesterday it's like they felt they scored one touchdown and can just coast and manage the game...with a 7 point lead. It's like they feel that way in the division as well...we got a lead don't worry if we lose to the commanders.

Watching (phone updates) from stand Rodgers not make the game winning drive against the lions was so gratifying...not because I care about the Packers losing but because I want to see that crybaby humbled and no longer have any input into anything. That arrogant mf'er...I can't stand people like that. I don't care how much money you have how smart you are etc...99% of the time there's someone with more or better than you so stfu

I can only hope he gets benched in a game soon for full release

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:07 pm

The Viking's are brutal. It's not an issue of talent, wins vs losses, etc.... it's the fact they still won't win a playoff game with Mr. Prime Time Choke at QB. he blows. What makes it even worse is the "fun guy" narrative. I don't know what PR genius dreamed it up or what it cost to get the ass kissery around the Kirk Cousins mythos, but JFC it is being laid on thinker than extra-mayo at Subway.

I told my son this was the first 7-1 team in NFL history. He said, "No, they're good, that's why they're winning.".... Sorry son, I've got 50 years experience that says otherwise.

And yes, I've never been a Packer hater, but somewhere between Clay Matthews greezy ass hair and Aaron Rodgers' "top knot", I've come to enjoy their failure.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”