maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:06 am

Lol

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:10 pm

I mean, isn’t one of the alternatives that you are actually having a heart attack and die?

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:58 am

Quack wrote:I mean, isn’t one of the alternatives that you are actually having a heart attack and die?

That's the scary reason they use to pull you in and make bank.

They also say sh!t like, "Are you able to find a ride? Do NOT drive yourself to the hospital."

Stress and anxiety make up something like 30% of chest pain reports. The most common chest pain is inflamed muscle tissues.

I was 32 and overnighted in the cardiac unit with a chest pain that would cramp my chest. After a couple of weeks it would stop my breathing for a few seconds, which was finally what it took for me to go in.

The cure: being overnighted I had permission to sleep, take a day off, and no one could ask me for anything.

It was a weird work situation and I'd just had my first kid. A complete pile of stress. Doc determined it was some sort of adrenaline release. It had a name, but that was 20 years ago.

Ultimately, most chest pains are the equivalent of thinking a stomach cramp is a bursting appendix: 98% chance it's not a thing that will kill you, or even require an overnight at the hospital, but given how sh!tty the other 2% is, just go in. It sucks, can be embarrassing, but you drastically reduce your chance of extensive procedures and death by taking the precaution IF it ends up being something.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:59 pm

Ya exactly. I did call the nurse line right before just to see if the urgent care at the hospital could rule it out vs going to the ER at the hospital. Only response I got was we should call you am ambulance right away lmfao. Bunch of fugging money hungry hores.

Yes I guess it legit could have been a heart attack. Did I think so...I thought maybe 5% probability. But I really felt it was a pinched nerve or something... before the onset I had done 5 sets lifting, then ran the dog 3 miles then shoveled the driveway.

I know exertion can cause issues but usually for old outta shape people...you always here about heart attacks from shoveling. But I'm 37 in decent shape and this active all the time. So I really didn't think it was a heart attack

Honestly wfst I think it was...with my stomach issues I get severe bloating with certain foods I think...that's a guess I don't know the root cause of the bloating.

But it's so bad it impacts my breathing...my diaphragm doesn't move in and out like it should when I'm in that bloated state.

2. Weeks ago I cut out all gluten and oil again and also stopped drinking during the week. My stomach was much less bloated last week...allowing me to breathe properly and probably work some chest/back muscles that haven't worked properly in a few months.

I think that's all it was, or those muscles now moving freely again pinched something.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:02 am

Scary stuff. Glad you are okay mlds. I am about your age and came super close to calling my neighbors or an ambulance to take me in last winter. Legit thought I was toast for a few minutes. Pretty sure it was just muscle spasms or cramps in muscles near my heart. Heart issues ain’t nothing to mess around with. My buddy almost died at 31. Had to have triple by pass. He isn’t the most healthy individual though.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:03 pm

I took too many edibles once and called an ambulance then immediately called back and cancelled it. I thought I was dead as shit, wasn’t even sure if I really wasn’t. Couldn’t form a coherent thought. I spent 3 hours trying to remember what I was thinking about 30 seconds prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:44 pm

haha. them things can be dangerous especially when a certain buddy makes them for the first time. Now its better to spend the 40$ of store bought stuff and eat half a gummy and be good.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:59 pm

My buddy made me some olive oil and warned me it was strong. Poured it on some potatoes I cooked up and couldn’t get off the kitchen chair. Gave some to my buddy and his girlfriend made some cookies and a half cookie damn near sent her to the mental hospital. She accused me of giving her L. Edibles can be dangerous.

My friend mails out Christmas cookies to all of his homies. My sisters beagles broke in to my duffel bag and ate two. One of these things puts an adult with a tolerance on their ars. When they kicked in the dog swayed back and forth and tipped over sideways with legs straight out and couldn’t move. I had to tell my parents and sister what happened and talk her out of the emergency vet on Christmas Eve night. The dog was ripped for two days. Wasn’t it’s best Christmas. Or maybe it was? My bro thought it was a lot funnier then the rest of us.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I took too many edibles once and called an ambulance then immediately called back and cancelled it. I thought I was dead as shit, wasn’t even sure if I really wasn’t. Couldn’t form a coherent thought. I spent 3 hours trying to remember what I was thinking about 30 seconds prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I get migraines like that, can't remember names or how I know people. Total mind eraser.

Nershi- the story on the dog is a phucking phenominal!

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:39 am

Just got the EOB. I owe $2500 for a trip to the ER for chest pains. So fugging pissed I ain't going in again unless I feel like I'm legitimately dying. $500 an hour c'mon. So fugging pissed the gf made me go in.

Buddy just went in for same thing he paid $700. He's a union plumber though and I'm just a dumb phuck on mncare lol

I'm dying next time.. imagine if if let them call an ambulance like the telehealth phuck recommended

All a phucking game

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”