Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Used Vehicle Shopping

Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:34 pm

I've quit caring about politics too.....it's all subversive Chinese control tactics to bring us down. The way the news and politics work is that the bigger they are, national news media outlets, the more heavily they are filled with Chinese subversion propaganda. The vast majority of the national news is comprised of what the Chinese want us to watch because it makes us miserable and divides. That's why if you watch the morning news shows....like GMA or CBS....with Gail, Nate Burleson, and Tony Cocksmoker, it's almost entirely features stories of race, gender inequality, LGBTQI+DF, and climate change....and any politician who isn't bought and paid for and already a part of the machine (a la Trump) is going to be tarred and feathered on the national press scene.

Everything that China values for their people and culture is the opposite of what they're force feeding us knowing it's how they take us down. They have a patriarchal male dominant society where masculinity, intelligence, and being homogeneous is valued. They are in it together and take great pride in their country.

Where they push climate change and green bullshit on us, what do they do?

The opposite....they've put up more coal power plants in the last year than having every vehicle be EV for eternity will account for. [Side note: thank God the EV movement is dead]

Where they push transgender bullshit on us trying to brainwash our men into becoming phaggots, what do they do?

There aren't gay people in China. They're normal very binary people who don't allow phaggotry.

Race bullshit here?

Unity over there.

Women's rights here?

Masculinity is valued over there.

As the news and politics goes down levels it becomes more and more real and true. State offices and media is going to be far more honest than national, but there's still a fair amount of bullshit due to most, if not all, state level media being forced to have a good portion of what they broadcast be from the national agenda.

But when you get down to county and city level news and politics?

It's impossible to fake things that quite literally happen in people's backyards. When the events featured in the news of a local paper contain the names and events of people from a community to which you are a part of?

It's impossible to fake. That's why I really only care avoid what I read in the local paper, which has a 2500 readership circulation. I know it's real.

The rest of the shit I don't fukcing care about. I'm sorry if this offends anyone but some mass shooting in another state doesn't effect me.....unless I watch the national news I'll never even know it existed. My world, the world I see with my own eyes, can feel and touch, and experience firsthand is not affected whatsoever by anything on the national news....so why the fukc would I waste my time watching it and getting riled up about it?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:51 pm

Well I think I'm finally pulling the trigger. I've got a potential deal worked out with a dealership in eastern WI as emptymag mentioned on a 2020 f150 with 25k miles. It's going through the inspection to approve gold certified status which will give me a 12 month bumper to bumper warranty and power train warranty til Aug 2027

Unsure of the exterior color but the deal and value is more important to me than that. It's that battleship gray color. But looks like a super clean vehicle, hard to find 6.5' box in a crew cab and even harder with the max tow package which allows me to haul dad's bobcat

I love my current 2011 f150 but with 336k miles I feel im on borrowed time and need to make a move

They threw a sold sign on the window without a deposit or anything for me. So if it clears inspection I'll probably be driving out to look at it myself Tues or Weds and close the deal

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:08 am

Screenshot_20240915-000818.png

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:39 am

And…???
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:46 am

So...I'm still working on it. It went through inspection and the sales guy drove it home and they both felt a slight vibration while driving.

They ordered a new driveshaft to put in and see if that fixes it. Haven't heard of it's done yet. But it is a pretty common problem with these two piece drive shafts my '11 had the same issue...can't believe they haven't figured it out yet

Not sure if that's a bad omen or should feel good the dealer is going through this effort to make sure it's a solid truck before I drive out and do my own inspection lol

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 am

Honestly I hope the vibration is still there and they decide to replace the tranny. There was a well known design flaw in these trans that impacts some trucks and the parts were changed to keep it from happening again...if that trans got swapped out to latest version I'd be tickled as it seems that's the #1 biggest issue with this model year and with that swapped out should be a very solid truck

They were still having some cam phaser issues with these trucks but the latest service bulletin said trucks manufactured before nov 30 2019 and this one was manufactured July 2020 so it should have the updated engine parts

Either way I'll have the 3 yr power train but it'd make it an even sweeter deal if that trans got replaced

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”