Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Some things just do not change for some people...

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:13 pm

lanyard wrote:Maybe he is for hire.... would seem Fellegy might use a compadre with the impending doom at Mille Lacs....

Fellegy... That poaching dbag? He and this guy would be best friends, neither can stand the thought of someone else playing in their sand box.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:39 pm

D.T. Hammer wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:Food for thought - Would the 3 strikes rule apply in this if he is convicted? Remember this is federal case being he was in the BWCA, but some charges would be state.

Please provide info on this federal 3 strike rule.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_ ... m01032.htm

But you knew that already, so why even bring it up? Does he qualify under the Fed rule? Very doubtful. BTW MN dies not have a 3 strike rule, also know as a "habitual offender' in legal jargon.

My point goes back to the original question--so what do you do with a habitual lawbreaking individual such as this guy is?
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Musher
Coot Commander

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:24 am

h2ofwlr wrote:
D.T. Hammer wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:
My point goes back to the original question--so what do you do with a habitual lawbreaking individual such as this guy is?

Banish them to Wisconsin

Harold Houck
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Where I grew up we had a way with dealing with these kind of people... The Posse Comitatus, the funny part was, a lot of them were LEO and some not.
Harold Houck
Midwest Outboard
midwestoutboard@gmail.com
http://www.midwestoutboard.com
651-276-6988

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Harold Houck wrote:Where I grew up we had a way with dealing with these kind of people... The Posse Comitatus, the funny part was, a lot of them were LEO and some not.

And what exactly would these LEO's that were members of The Posse Comitatus do? What does The Posse Comitatus do as a group?
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

They Comiteachyou what not to do :lol:

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”