lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:07 am

Fish Felon wrote:I wish I could capture the delicious aroma in a pic but forlorn....tis impossible....

Screenshot_20191123-175445_Gallery.jpg

Now throw that shit in Dutch Oven, make gravy from the drips, poor into Dutch oven with bacon fat, baby reds and ochra, cook to medium rare....Fug'n A

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:35 am

Fish Felon wrote:The antlers i had in my most recent pic came off this guy.....wolves got him.

Screenshot_20191123-180352_Messages.jpg

My brother-in-law found him....had him on the same trail cam of the wolf pic I previously posted.

There's a very narrow easement that goes a mile back into state ground surrounded by private on the way in that he's gotten to know the landowners on.....no one else for miles and miles, opposite side of state ground is the might Mississippi.

The landowner asked all of his guys and none of them shot at this or any similar buck. My broseph was trying to be nice and get them the rack....totally a cool conveyance of info where the rack would've been handed over with no worry about it being tagged or any shit like that, that might have possibly discouraged a dude from claiming it.....

....nothin'

AKA = Wolves

Weird, usually wolves won’t leave that much of a deer. Usually it’s some scattered legs, some scraps and a skull. And it doesn’t take em long to get an animal down to that.

Had a wolf cross the ice on the lake we were fishing on last night. Stopped down wind of us for a bit. Probably interested in my dog.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:25 pm

Nershi wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:The antlers i had in my most recent pic came off this guy.....wolves got him.

Screenshot_20191123-180352_Messages.jpg

My brother-in-law found him....had him on the same trail cam of the wolf pic I previously posted.

There's a very narrow easement that goes a mile back into state ground surrounded by private on the way in that he's gotten to know the landowners on.....no one else for miles and miles, opposite side of state ground is the might Mississippi.

The landowner asked all of his guys and none of them shot at this or any similar buck. My broseph was trying to be nice and get them the rack....totally a cool conveyance of info where the rack would've been handed over with no worry about it being tagged or any shit like that, that might have possibly discouraged a dude from claiming it.....

....nothin'

AKA = Wolves

Weird, usually wolves won’t leave that much of a deer. Usually it’s some scattered legs, some scraps and a skull. And it doesn’t take em long to get an animal down to that.

Had a wolf cross the ice on the lake we were fishing on last night. Stopped down wind of us for a bit. Probably interested in my dog.

Weird....what makes you a wolf expert?

Seriously, what do you know about wolves? Why are you a "wolf expert?"

Did you read that bullshit out of a textbook?

OMG....is it possible that my brother-in-law kicked the wolves off their kill before they could consume it in it's entirety?

Of course not.....because some phaggot wrote a textbook that has now become your bible for that not being possible, right???

It's like me eating a steak....there's a big piece of meat.....and then then there's nothing but bone and gristle......nothing ever in-between?

Keep smoking cock up at your Ely wolf center bro.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Nershi, you seem like a decent enough dude but that might be the dumbest/gayest response I've ever read........
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Trail cam pic from not even 200 yards away....broseph talked to a landowner that encompasses every possible hunter that might have had a shot at this deer and? Nothing.

Most deer never leave a square mile in their life. Most bucks never leave five square miles in their life. My broseph checked this deer extensively for any sign of being shot.....nothing.....

.....but you being a wolf phag Nershi, of course you need to call into question that wolves might have killed it.

What's your best theory....CWD...Deer AIDS???

I'd love to hear your thoughts on what killed this otherwise healthy adult buck.....

Screenshot_20191124-173052_Messages.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:47 pm

Screenshot_20191124-184624_Gallery.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:30 pm

Screenshot_20191124-172054_Gallery.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:00 am

Sorry for being a dick Nershi....not sure why I felt the need to go off on you. Sorry man.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:18 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”