emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:54 pm

9manfan wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Officers getting shot in louisville after grand jury doesn't file charges against the officers involved in shooting of breonna taylor

Pretty sad

When's the flash point? Where citizens just start shooting each other?

Thinking that will happen after Trump wins in a land slide...............all hell will break out then......

Could it happen if Biden wins?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:50 pm

Quack wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Officers getting shot in louisville after grand jury doesn't file charges against the officers involved in shooting of breonna taylor

Pretty sad

I believe the 17 year old FIB touring Kenosha with his AR15 already started that trend a few weeks ago

Kinda...then an antifa guy in Portland shot a trump supporter. To me this is how it all starts, when the citizens start going after each other and it can't be controlled. This far it's been controlled but it just feels like it's one tiny incident away from a nationwide shooting spree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:16 am

emptymag wrote:
9manfan wrote:

Pretty sad

Thinking that will happen after Trump wins in a land slide...............all hell will break out then......

Could it happen if Biden wins?

Really doubt it, after Oblowme got in for his 2nd term nothing happened, most conservatives just waited for the next election, not gona be like that when Trump Train Part 11 happens......the tolerant left will explode....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Now someone may want to fact check this, but I read somewhere one of the cops was firing his gun blindly around a corner.

If they were returning fire then I have no problem with them doing that. If you don't want you or your loved ones to get shot by cops firing blindly around corners that choice is yours....answer....

A) for choosing not to shoot and thus not get shot back at around corners.

B) for choosing to shoot at the cops in your home on a legit warrant and having them shoot back and possibly kill you or your loved ones.

Any dumb nagger who is upset about Breonna Taylor should blame the judge who signed the warrant instead of the cops, the boyfriend, and most importantly Taylor. She was living off of her boyfriend's income he made trafficking drugs. If she didn't want to live with the possibility of cops coming into her home on forced entry and her dipshit boyfriend shooting at them....

....she should've dated a CPA.

Guarantee she was all swaggy being a gangsta bitch with her peeps and boo. This is part of that lifestyle. She got to live, and die, gangsta. No one should feel sorry for her. Now she's on more shoes and t-shirts than Biggie or Tupac.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:54 pm

My neighbor is a retired Hennepin County deputy sheriff....a cop but working out of the sheriff's office versus the police department....

Anyways, he says the knee restraint Chauvin used was taught to him when he was working. He said Chauvin as a twenty year vet would have for sure been taught to do that. He said it was part of routine training they'd bring in instructors and demonstrate and then show them different types of restraints to use.

Check this out....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kare11 ... a1237fc496

Chauvin was simply following protocol on what he'd be trained to do. The guy is totally innocent. He's just really unlucky to have a dude OD on him while using the restraint they taught him to use.

Massive lawsuit coming and I mean MASSIVE. Expect it to be over a hundred million and I wouldn't be surprised if it approaches a quarter billion.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Floyd’s alcohol/drug use & underlying health issues contributed significantly to his death. His “ Excited Delerium” didn’t help either. However, I still believe that Chauvin maintained the neck restraint far too long.

I was also taught a lot of those same restraints. It was highly emphasized that the restraint is only maintained until the subject is under control or other methods/mechanical restraints are used. Most of the time, it is usually a minute or two. IMO, 8-minutes was too long. Floyd did not appear to be physically resisting in some of the video when he was on the ground.

The lawsuits will be overboard with this, and the payout will be in the double digit millions.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:46 am

Does it make a difference if he wasn't putting weight on his knee the whole time?

I don't think he was. If you go back and watch it again I think you'll agree. Floyd wasn't resisting at any part of it. He begged the cops to let him out so he could lay on the ground, and the officers obliged. Chauvin came in after he got out of the car and was laying on the ground and then kneeled on him. He was the last to arrive at the scene and imo he was basically trying to make the point that you never let the guy out of the car without having him in some sort of restraint. It wasn't his car Floyd got out of and the other guys were rookies.

I took it as more of him trying to teach them an important lesson since I'm sure at some point of his career a perp in cuffs tried to escape.

Did he kneel on him too long?

That answer is obviously "yes" but made with the benefit of hindsight. He should've used better judgment due to the crowd of bystanders and being recorded but other than that I had no problem with it. Floyd never objected and easily could have. We know that he wasn't saying he couldn't breathe due to Chauvin's restraint.

If the paramedics would have arrived a few minutes earlier and administered Naxalone/Narcane this probably all could've been avoided as well. Their response time was atrocious.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:10 am

Yeah, the paramedics should be held liable for their delayed response. I’m not sure if Narcan. would have helped this train wreck. Floyd’s blood pressure & delirium pushed him over the edge of the cliff.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:19 pm

I'm not following close but all the headlines popping up on my phone make it sound like Chauvin is pretty much f'd. Seems like everyone pretty much digging in against him.

Is this just media skewing things again, or are things looking pretty bad for ol Chauvin?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:41 pm

From what I’ve watched of the trial, the defense has been getting his azz kicked. Although I preface that with saying I’m not a lawyer, I’m not a juror, and just cause the defense looks really bad, it doesn’t mean it’s not doing enough to create a shadow of a doubt. I’m not calling it one way or the other.

I think the expert witness that said Floyd wasn’t acting like someone having a Fentanyl overdose was especially bad for DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”