Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2021

Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:27 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:^^^^ Who gives a Damn? Seriously? Are you still 20?

The Steelers defense in the 1st half was like playing a div 3 team. The holes were ridiculous. Hell even I could have run for 40 yds they were so big!

The Vikings defense simply sucks.
Up 29-0 and you give up 4 TDs :o
And that's THE story for 2021, the defense was and is simply terrible and why so many games are so close.

Only good thing was on the final play they did not play em soft and had a guy in front of the WR (what should happen at Lions) plus 2 more zeroing in - and they knocked the ball loose.

Wow fwlr, you really do always find something to cry about. He was said to have raped a girl while partying in a college bar and Rapistburger is a funny name, so yes I care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:14 am

Being completely serious....the railing college chicks in bathrooms is a pretty legit indicator of why Big Ben is a HOF'er and Cousins is at best a middle of the pack QB who knows how to pad stats. His numbers are always going to look gaudier than his play actually is. On paper Cousins is a really good QB. That's part of his problem. He'll play the same way in the fourth quarter down by ten as he does in the first quarter up by ten.....because he thinks that's a good thing. The fukcer will throw it away on fourth down....the last play of the game he threw one into the dirt in front of the endzone when a TD would send it to over time.

He's incapable of learning that when you're down and going to lose the game.....you don't need to worry about turning it over the same as you do at the start of the game.

There's way too much focus on personal stats these days and Kirk Cousins is the prime example of why it's a bad thing. He'll think he played great after losing because of his numbers. As if anyone cares.

That's why Favre was the shit. The fukcer would throw four picks in a game......when they were getting their asses kicked and he was trying to get the ball to underperforming receivers while they were being covered by overperforming dbacks. They were going to lose anyways so at least he rolled the dice against heavy odds of coming back while trying to force some shit he normally wouldn't have. When you're losing the only chance of a comeback is throwing up some deep 50/50 balls and then hoping your receiver makes a play. If they don't? Fuggit....you were going to lose anyways.

Cousins sucks.....and is the perfect Vikings quarterback.....he'll show you enough to make you think he's good enough to make a run.....and then promptly shit the bed the next game of any significance.

This whole team sucks. Besides Jefferson and maybe Cook.....it's a team full of high-priced veterans who can't stay on the field and there's a severe drop off between the first and second stringers across the board. This team is thin everywhere. Every solid starter is two things....heavy against the cap and injury prone, and the next man up behind them would maybe make the practice squads on most other teams.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Wow fwlr, you really do always find something to cry about. He was said to have raped a girl while partying in a college bar and Rapistburger is a funny name, so yes I care.

You said railed, not rape. That's a BIG difference.
Railed (banging) is about notching another mark on the sexual yard stick with a willing partner. And thus the basis of my comment.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:18 am

How bad are they?
14 Bears side lined due to covid and 2 coaches.
3 turn overs by the Bears and the Vikes won by 8.
Kirk had less than 100 yds passing.
Cook struggled.
It was painful to watch.
So if no covid, we'd have been shellaced.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:12 am

Definitely a win that feels like a loss. Just a brutal game to watch. I'm glad I was fishing while watching so it wasn't nearly as painful.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:02 am

Tough game to watch for sure. But they did win, which gives us one more week of meaningful football. The Vikes, the Bears, and especially the refs had a shitty game.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:36 pm

I'm glad I missed watching this last debacle. It's not often a team gets three picks in a game and still finds a way to lose.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:44 pm

Any takers on how badly the Vikes will get beat with Cousins out for Covid and Theilen injured?

And to add insult to injury, it's the featured game for the Sunday night national audience.

I say GB by 24

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:52 pm

So funny they are gonna trot out Mannion instead of Mond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:27 pm

Covid protocols in pro sports are freaking retarded.

Let's see....young athletes in their physical primes making millions of dollars for a league that makes billions in television revenue....

.....yeah, better make them sit games when they catch a virus that might make them feel a little under the weather for a day if they're not totally asymptomatic.......makes total sense to treat these guys like they're 90 and living in a nursing home. Great call.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”