Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:18 am

I’m just amazed people think she did it on purpose. Like, we live in a world where people have died because they tried to have sex with a horse. Never underestimate human incompetence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JayRo
Coot Commander

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:33 am

Back in February there were 4 white people killed by cops in MN in the span of around a week. Two up in Sebeka, one in Duluth and one that started as a car jacking in Blaine (or some other north metro suburb). Barely made a blip on the news...............

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:00 am

the cops should have some sort of jui jitsu training so they can just throw bitches in arm bars if needed.
official sour toe member number 52,814

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:11 pm

FYI, the warrant was for a gun charge. yeah if I was a cop that'd get my attention no doubt!

3 things lead to his death - which he put into motion.
1st, did not show up for court. 2nd, did not pay the tag fee. 3rd, did not cooperate when pulled over.
If any 1 of those 3 of those things had NOT happened - very likely he'd be alive today. As he set those chain of events into play. And he's dead as a result of it.

They are going to hang her out to dry. One hell of a mistake to confuse a taser and a pistol.

Here is another million dollar pay waiting to happen - this time to the City manager. As they fired him Monday afternoon because he said employees are all allowed due process. The Mayor got the council to cave, they gave him unprecedented powers as mayor, and the Mayor fired the City Manager for following city wide employee policy.
Also the "acting" city mgr (was the Asst CM) had to immediately decide if the police chief should be fired too.
Seems awfully impulsive decisions. So who would put forth such impulsive actions?

Meet Mike Elliot. The man costing the taxpayer millions in pay outs.
Attachments
elliottmike.jpg
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:14 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I’m just amazed people think she did it on purpose. Like, we live in a world where people have died because they tried to have sex with a horse. Never underestimate human incompetence

With your comment, FF's photo about says it all of the incompetence of people.
Attachments
anus.jpg
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:13 pm

City Manager fired on Monday, Officer who shot the kid resigns today along with the Chief of Police.........there is no due process any longer with Libtards in charge, everything is right off the cuff with decisions........why can they not FOLLOW orders ???
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:11 pm

Stupid to have tazers anyway.

Just shoot more s-bags. Judges ain’t doin their job, jails are full, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:47 pm

I honestly don’t get why the city manager was fired. Haven’t heard much on why the police chief resigned either. Obviously potter resigned cause she was going to be fired anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GK1
Coot Commander

Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:19 pm

How long? How long until the average man has to make a stand against this insanity?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:01 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Yeah it's kinda a bad one mistaking your gun for a taser...at the same time in all these cases if they'd just comply nothing would happen. It's so friggen frustrating.

It's frustrating enough to the point of thinking about it makes me want to smash shit.

It really is...I literally want to grab and shake them like a crying baby. It's so damn frustrating that they just don't listen

Then you listen to this shit from the protesters...one last night was yelling she was a mom what was she supposed to teach her kids...that they are supposed to comply to police? F yes that's whst you are supposed to teach them you cum dumpster ho bag...wtf kinda question is that?

And then the ones that say growing up black is different...you have to teach your kids how to deal with police...

Umm...every parent...or smart ones at least teach their kids right from wrong and what they should do if in a certain situation... including contact with police.

If these dumb mf'ers had half a brain they'd just comply and file wrongful arrest suits if warranted and make a cool 100k settlement

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”